The reasons people have sex with animals

For me it's a number of reasons firstly it makes me feel more "intune" with my animalistic side since I am normally quite deep thinking and I like to have control over my thoughts and feelings. Having sex with animals gives me a break from that and helps me let go of and embrace my animalistic nature. Also I love animals :p

People have sex with animals because they are sick perverts who are wrong in the head, right? No not really, that’s your local evangelist talking. And what he or she says, and what he or she does behind closed doors, are two entirely different things. The reasons people have sex with animals is a big topic, but that is what is so attractive about the whole thing. Consenting animal sex can be broken down into two categories – people who want to experience and understand it for themselves, and people who perform the act of animal sex as a form of expression.

EXPERIENTIAL
People might have sex with animals because they have sexual urges, and do not have a suitable partner with which to express those urges. In that event, the dog, or even the bedknob, the apple pie – really anything becomes a suitable substitute for a suitable partner. In my experience, such folks are a minority in the pet arena. Even so, for people outside looking in, I suspect they imagine this is the reason that everyone does it. Still, they would be mistaken.

CURIOSITY AND EXPLORATION
For the most part, people engage in sex with animals because the situation arises, and curiosity is piqued. For some – the voice of social conformity begins to scream in the mind, and such folks deny such curiosity and go about their daily lives. Others, however, are not so easily swayed by the apparent wishes of the masses. When life presents an interesting situation, it is most human to want to explore said situation. This leads to people trying, and ultimately enjoying or not enjoying sexual experiences with animals.

AFFINITY
Some folks have a genuine affinity for animals, such as dogs. Some of us were raised around dogs, and arguably spent more time interacting with the dog then with our respective families. We develop a special bond with our animals – they are our best friends, our companions and soul mates. So then, given that sexual interaction between friends is commonplace throughout the animal kingdom, it should not be a major surprise to find people becoming intimate with pets. People who do not share this affinity are not likely to fully understand this notion – hopefully they can at least understand it intellectually.
And of course having tried animal sex, people often find the experience quite enjoyable. It is a harmless and safe activity. When things are safe and pleasant, I suggest the sensible person explores that path as much as they would like. It’s the fool who avoids life’s pleasures simply because the neighbours might disapprove.

EXPRESSION
Other folks might engage in animal sex because a partner is aroused by it, and they would like to make their partner happy. This doesn’t mean that they don’t enjoy it too, of course. If they really did not enjoy it, they would be unlikely to engage in it, however much someone wanted them to. Still, in this event, the act of sex with an animal is an expression of love for their partner.

THE DANCE
Others might have sex with animals because they are aware of the effect it can have on others. They enjoy the power they have over others, and so animal sex becomes a seductive dance. As such, the act becomes an expression of a persons sexual prowess, their virility or their free spirit.

REBELLION
Not forgetting – animal sex is largely frowned on by the unthinking masses. Therefore, animal sex can be a pure expression of rebellion and non-conformity. Doing it with Rover becomes a rock n’ roll finger to the establishment, along with the satisfaction of enjoying something regardless of what the neighbours might think.
And, because animal sex really does kick ass. For all the above reasons. There are of course other reasons, but those are the main ones. I hope this will give the uninitiated a better understanding of why people have sex with animals.

That was really well thought out! Best explanation IMO👏

People have sex with animals because they are sick perverts who are wrong in the head, right? No not really, that’s your local evangelist talking. And what he or she says, and what he or she does behind closed doors, are two entirely different things. The reasons people have sex with animals is a big topic, but that is what is so attractive about the whole thing. Consenting animal sex can be broken down into two categories – people who want to experience and understand it for themselves, and people who perform the act of animal sex as a form of expression.

EXPERIENTIAL
People might have sex with animals because they have sexual urges, and do not have a suitable partner with which to express those urges. In that event, the dog, or even the bedknob, the apple pie – really anything becomes a suitable substitute for a suitable partner. In my experience, such folks are a minority in the pet arena. Even so, for people outside looking in, I suspect they imagine this is the reason that everyone does it. Still, they would be mistaken.

For the most part, people engage in sex with animals because the situation arises, and curiosity is piqued. For some – the voice of social conformity begins to scream in the mind, and such folks deny such curiosity and go about their daily lives. Others, however, are not so easily swayed by the apparent wishes of the masses. When life presents an interesting situation, it is most human to want to explore said situation. This leads to people trying, and ultimately enjoying or not enjoying sexual experiences with animals.

AFFINITY
Some folks have a genuine affinity for animals, such as dogs. Some of us were raised around dogs, and arguably spent more time interacting with the dog then with our respective families. We develop a special bond with our animals – they are our best friends, our companions and soul mates. So then, given that sexual interaction between friends is commonplace throughout the animal kingdom, it should not be a major surprise to find people becoming intimate with pets. People who do not share this affinity are not likely to fully understand this notion – hopefully they can at least understand it intellectually.
And of course having tried animal sex, people often find the experience quite enjoyable. It is a harmless and safe activity. When things are safe and pleasant, I suggest the sensible person explores that path as much as they would like. It’s the fool who avoids life’s pleasures simply because the neighbours might disapprove.

EXPRESSION
Other folks might engage in animal sex because a partner is aroused by it, and they would like to make their partner happy. This doesn’t mean that they don’t enjoy it too, of course. If they really did not enjoy it, they would be unlikely to engage in it, however much someone wanted them to. Still, in this event, the act of sex with an animal is an expression of love for their partner.

THE DANCE
Others might have sex with animals because they are aware of the effect it can have on others. They enjoy the power they have over others, and so animal sex becomes a seductive dance. As such, the act becomes an expression of a persons sexual prowess, their virility or their free spirit.

REBELLION
Not forgetting – animal sex is largely frowned on by the unthinking masses. Therefore, animal sex can be a pure expression of rebellion and non-conformity. Doing it with Rover becomes a rock n’ roll finger to the establishment, along with the satisfaction of enjoying something regardless of what the neighbours might think.
And, because animal sex really does kick ass. For all the above reasons. There are of course other reasons, but those are the main ones. I hope this will give the uninitiated a better understanding of why people have sex with animals.
I can honestly say this was beautifully written I was curious that's why I got into this in the first place and my curiosity became a passion for more and a longing to learn more

For me... Obviously; attracted to animals, think animal genitalia is more fascinating, no one can get pregnant, no STD's, no trust issues, no arguing, no mind games, better invested time of love making. I'm a quiet guy and not into verbal stuff during love-making. Watched a lot of 2-legged relationships at a very young age; never wanted to be part of that... the fighting, the arguing, the differences, the trust issues, the "whoops I'm pregnant". Non-human animals are much calmer and more loyal than complex human relationships and the word divorce has a common use to today's society... Or at least when I was growing up.

Everyone does what he wants and is free to choose , but you have to be open to new things. For sure this fantasy is not for everyone. It's not nice to judge someone by their fantasies. I can't change my mind, the people from here are very cool so i think is something very hot ! Cheers !

Very interesting to read everyone's posts😀
I love reading everyone’s thoughts too! This is not really a topic I can discuss outside of this forum so…what everyone says here is important to me and I love to hear what people think and how they look at things

Wow it’s great to hear how everyone else began too. I was curious and of course with internet searches i was hooked!

EXPERIENTIAL

AFFINITY

EXPRESSION

THE DANCE

REBELLION
thankyou for this post! I think it can be very helpful to understand this act from many points of view

Back