The perfect spot

360sprint

Tourist
This might be a fun discussion. I found the perfect spot for "fun time". Very secluded little spot in the Pisgah National Park just below sliding rock. I can envision the things that could happen here lol. Post some pics of your favorite or even your go to spot for playtime?
20230903_154928.jpg

This might be a fun discussion. I found the perfect spot for "fun time". Very secluded little spot in the Pisgah National Park just below sliding rock. I can envision the things that could happen here lol. Post some pics of your favorite or even your go to spot for playtime?
View attachment 468543
You may think that's the perfect spot but any place in a public park or Force it's just stupid all it's going to take is one time and you're going to jail.

Umm... I'm quite sure he meant this as a metaphor and not literally fucking in public! Would've been nice if you chose to ask a clarifying or two instead of assuming the worse.

Let's all choose kinder tones... 🐕

Umm... I'm quite sure he meant this as a metaphor and not literally fucking in public! Would've been nice if you chose to ask a clarifying or two instead of assuming the worse.

Let's all choose kinder tones... 🐕
Do you understand how stupid people are on this forum? It may be a fantasy to them but if you don't tell the other people on here that it's a stupid ideal but somebody's going to go oh that sounds great let me go to the public park in my city and do that. Sex with an animal in a public place no matter if it's a park a shopping mall on a boat in a car going down the highway is a stupid idea because it takes one mistake and you go to jail.
They may not like how I talk to them but if it keeps them from going to jail or prison they should appreciate my tone

Do you understand how stupid people are on this forum? It may be a fantasy to them but if you don't tell the other people on here that it's a stupid ideal but somebody's going to go oh that sounds great let me go to the public park in my city and do that. Sex with an animal in a public place no matter if it's a park a shopping mall on a boat in a car going down the highway is a stupid idea because it takes one mistake and you go to jail.
They may not like how I talk to them but if it keeps them from going to jail or prison they should appreciate my tone
Jesus dude.... i didnt say i was gonna take my dog down there and let him have his way with me or whoever. Simply saying it would be a very erotic spot

Yes, I do know how stupid some people are on this forum, and in the world in general. And I agree that the OP should've used words like "Fantasy" to be more clear. I get that too.

My only point here is that, with just a clarifying question or two, this could've been fleshed out in a much kinder way. I also believe that, sense this is Fantasy, this post is in the wrong section. So, admonish him for that. But assuming the worse without clear info just seems overkill. That's all.

Just trying to keep things calm... 🐕

View attachment 468543
My problem with fucking in the woods even if it was my own space is... bugs just love me. I do not think the experience would be especially worth it even staying partially clothed lol. I wouldn't want to be covered in poison to get frisky with my dog either, so we'd just be at an extremely secluded campsite in my tent 🤣. Usually after a good long day of hiking 👌

Esta pode ser uma discussão divertida. Encontrei o local perfeito para "momentos divertidos". Pequeno local muito isolado no Parque Nacional Pisgah, logo abaixo da rocha deslizante. Posso imaginar as coisas que poderiam acontecer aqui haha. Postar algumas fotos do seu favorito ou até mesmo do seu local para brincar?
View attachment 468543
People are too pessimistic and radical!!! no one here is crazy about having sex with animals or humans in a public place without the minimum security !!! let the boy dream!!!!

My boy and I crossed the Nullarbor (big famous stretch of road on the southern part of Australia), on the first night we tied literally on the edge of the country with nothing but ocean between us and Antarctica 🥰 loved every minute of it

I understand the serenity and liberating feel of being in nature - all practicality aside! I do like the picture though :)

our living room is our "go-to spot". the fantasy would be to do it in my own garden without getting turned in. not some semi-nice looking forest, but my own fucking garden. i'd like to know how it feels with grass under my knees, sun on my back, breeze down my neck.

My "go-to-spot" is my bedroom and on my bed. This is where the photo for my avatar was taken. As far as my "Fantasy"... I actually lived it, while growing up on the family farm where my Zoo experiences all began... 🐕

My problem with fucking in the woods even if it was my own space is... bugs just love me. I do not think the experience would be especially worth it even staying partially clothed lol. I wouldn't want to be covered in poison to get frisky with my dog either, so we'd just be at an extremely secluded campsite in my tent 🤣. Usually after a good long day of hiking 👌

I used to live in a remote area; having picked ticks off my shaft and off my dog's asshole I think I can safely say anyone who thinks it's going to be so hot will likely change their mind after some bug bites, rocks and sticks grinding into their knees, etc....and all that happend to me *without* banging out in the open.

Trail cameras, drones, and other people....all of these rare in secluded areas, but they still happen!

Back