The ex factor 👌

JamesRatonUP

Tourist
My ex that I was with for years was gorgeous and had the standard hourglass thick Latina backside.. A couple of times while drunk I got my pit to lick her whileshe lay naked and eventually , while still taboo to admit out loud, I'd pull her to the end of the bed as I stood and she lay while our beautiful pittie girl liked us both from underneath. Part of the reason I'm still fucking stuck on that woman..

My ex that I was with for years was gorgeous and had the standard hourglass thick Latina backside.. A couple of times while drunk I got my pit to lick her whileshe lay naked and eventually , while still taboo to admit out loud, I'd pull her to the end of the bed as I stood and she lay while our beautiful pittie girl liked us both from underneath. Part of the reason I'm still fucking stuck on that woman..
My story is somewhat along those lines too, tbh.
My exe, despite being an evil, nasty manipulative shitbag excuse for a human being, is also fucking gorgeous and sexy and kinky. When i told her about having had thoughts about dogs, her answer was "lets get a dog" so we both tried it together, both taking his cock and loving it. Along with other kinks, that bitch gave my sexlife a new meaning! We broke up after some years, she blackmailed me with our videos with the dogs. After that, she started messaging me and calling me once in a blue moon, so I would go fuck her, get fucked by her new bf and even this one time she had me go meet her at her friend' place and lick her ass until there was so much saliva I could stick my tongue into it and then she shooed me away. She'd always threathen me if I said I wasn't going but really, as much as I despise that woman, I would gladdly give my life, drowing in pussy or suffocating in her dirty ass and I would die happy and hard.

Back