Temu really do sell everything!?

Nice! Is it firm or squishy silicone? I find that if it's squishy then it's a lot easier dor me to take

Temu sells all kind of imitation Doggies. They have wearables that simply imitate a knot, as well as some more realistic items that, if fitted correctly, cover all of the male shaft with a passable look.Since they're supposed to terminate just behind the human user's corona, they should be fun to use. Caveats:
a) use a condom with these. You have no way of knowing what is in the plastic, and how migratory the chemicals are
b) Apparently asians are a bit small-in-the-saddle. Fit may be an issue. Measure carefully, or better, get a girl to do it. She'll be less likely to exaggerate.
c) Remember to go slow, whoever and whatever you're doing with these. In normal physical usage, dogs set their knots AFTER fully seating in a bitch. No matter what you see in the movies, pain is not supposed to be part of the act. Full-blown knots can be forced into small places, but thats not how its supposed to be.

All that stated, Temu, and Alibaba are both reliable, shipping is usually free, and prices for all the things they sell are quite low. I deal with them regularly. If they state arrival times and miss them, they offer partial refunds, usually as coupons for future use.

cheaper than bad dragon, primal hardwere, twin tail creations, etc etc no doubt but between the lack of transparency and quality scandals in china i would think twice before sticking that up my butt, to say nothing of how poorly chinese products hold up over time.

cheaper than bad dragon, primal hardwere, twin tail creations, etc etc no doubt but between the lack of transparency and quality scandals in china i would think twice before sticking that up my butt, to say nothing of how poorly chinese products hold up over time.
As I say, I recommend a condom, and Ive had no more troublewith chinese product than with anyone elses. You can wearr out five or six for the price of a bad dragon

Back