Telegram: Animal genitals

NatsuWolf

Tourist
BANNED USER
Hello. Recently me and a few friends opened up a small telegram group for animal genitals. And we're looking for more people to join. If your interested. Message me. Just to let you know a head of time. No animal sex is allowed (Human X animal). It's just a place to appreciate good animal booty,dick and vaginas.

Hello. Recently me and a few friends opened up a small telegram group for animal genitals. And we're looking for more people to join. If your interested. Message me. Just to let you know a head of time. No animal sex is allowed (Human X animal). It's just a place to appreciate good animal booty,dick and vaginas.
Sign Me up!

id love to join the group

Interested

I'm interested

No one read this right lol. You have to message me. I'm not going to message you if you can't read the post right lol.

No one read this right lol. You have to message me. I'm not going to message you if you can't read the post right lol.
Wenn niemand den Beitrag richtig gelesen hat, ist er vielleicht unverständlich geschrieben? 😜
Es kann doch nicht sein, dass wir alle blöd sind. 🤔

why would anyone use this app that requires a phone and a number ? just because it's creators are russians ?

Im interested!

Message me please

Back