Tattoos - ways to spot other K9 lovers

UKK9GIRL

Tourist
So as i was saying in another one of my posts i have a few tatts, so that others like YOU will come say hi to me if you see me in IBIZA or where ever i am at the time hehehe - i have a black paw print on one arm and on the back of my leg at the bottom and the K9 LOVE symbol on the other arm - do any of you have tatts like this or look for them on others ? would you be brave enough to go over and say hi to me or others ?

I will be on the island of love this year and next year ( ibiza ) to party with my friends do any of you go over ? its an amazing place with some lovely people

what do you think to my pic of my tats then ? hehe

love from me x

Attachments

• kate.jpg
    kate.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 1,429
  • kate2.jpg
    kate2.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 1,391
So as i was saying in another one of my posts i have a few tatts, so that others like YOU will come say hi to me if you see me in IBIZA or where ever i am at the time hehehe - i have a black paw print on one arm and on the back of my leg at the bottom and the K9 LOVE symbol on the other arm - do any of you have tatts like this or look for them on others ? would you be brave enough to go over and say hi to me or others ?

I will be on the island of love this year and next year ( ibiza ) to party with my friends do any of you go over ? its an amazing place with some lovely people

love from me x
Mmmmmm, well that's saying it straight, for all to see, do you get plenty of takers ?

love from me x
The one saying k9girl is risky but I suppose only those that know, know...

love from me x
I know Ibiza real well. Used to stay at Dalt Villa and stay at the Canonigo del Torre. God such good times

love from me x
Too bad you’re so far away, but otherwise I would definitely say hello and politely “inquire” about the paw 🐾 tattoos 😉

love from me x
My mom also a k9 and equine lady lives in Peniscola Valencia a walk along the beaches there and k9 tats are common .
As are single girls and lady's with un neutered dogs .
When I visit I have never failed to hook up with other k9 ladys

So I saw this thread a while back. Then today I was scrolling through a social app and found these tattoos and immediately thought this would be a subtle way to be out.
It's a sound wave tattoo where the soundwave is scannable producing an audio file using a specific app.
The example given being audio of someone's dead loved one. But I could see it being used to have your dogs bark recorded on you,. Or anything from "zoo friendly" "loves knots" to " "dog bitch" , " submissive". To really anything that you want to record and display in a manner that wouldn't get you outed like a zeta tattoo might. In your voice even.
Unless someone scanned it against your will. You might have to keep sensitive ones in places easy to cover up though.

Also this is just a screenshot, not actually video.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220430-164116.png
    Screenshot_20220430-164116.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 478
So I saw this thread a while back. Then today I was scrolling through a social app and found these tattoos and immediately thought this would be a subtle way to be out.
It's a sound wave tattoo where the soundwave is scannable producing an audio file using a specific app.
The example given being audio of someone's dead loved one. But I could see it being used to have your dogs bark recorded on you,. Or anything from "zoo friendly" "loves knots" to " "dog bitch" , " submissive". To really anything that you want to record and display in a manner that wouldn't get you outed like a zeta tattoo might. In your voice even.
Unless someone scanned it against your will. You might have to keep sensitive ones in places easy to cover up though.

Also this is just a screenshot, not actually video.
I doubt that the tattooed sound wave picture actually encodes a lot of information. It's probably just used as a key which the app will use to find the actual sound recording in the company's database. I wouldn't get a tattoo that is connected to a specific app that may be bankrupt and forgotten in a year already. The idea sounds cute, if you could actually have your loved one's voice on your skin, but I don't think that is how it works.

Aside from the app aspect, it looks like a legit soundwave that the software converts to audio. Which,soundwaves being standardized, I would think any software that could read a soundwave would be able to do so you might not be bound to a specific software.
Definitely had the same concern. Getting the tattoo and then the software not being available anymore. Still I'd know the significance of it even if I couldn't play it.

I think your tatts are awesome. I’d be too scared and nervous to approach if I saw. There is this girl on insta that is totally a k9 zoo girl. She has paw prints and follows literally loads of accounts that are into it. You can tell by the usernames lol

love from me x
...i would also talk to you...😎

Those are stick-on tats... but maybe better, you can choose where and when to flaunt.
I saw a girl in a bar with paw print tats, I leaned over to ask her about it in a tactful manner, and she said, "I have a boyfriend"
"That's fine, I'm not hitting on you," I said, And she said, "I'm not interested!"
Then the barman came over and asked what I wanted, I said, "I don't need anything"
and then he said, " She's my girlfriend!" And by that point the whole situation was so uncomfortable I simply said, no worries and walked away.

Those are stick-on tats... but maybe better, you can choose where and when to flaunt.
I saw a girl in a bar with paw print tats, I leaned over to ask her about it in a tactful manner, and she said, "I have a boyfriend"
"That's fine, I'm not hitting on you," I said, And she said, "I'm not interested!"
Then the barman came over and asked what I wanted, I said, "I don't need anything"
and then he said, " She's my girlfriend!" And by that point the whole situation was so uncomfortable I simply said, no worries and walked away.
Good for you for taking it in stride. No need to get upset or make anyone uncomfortable. Would have been nice if she wanted to at least converse though.

Back