Symptoms of being pregnant

Julian321

Tourist
Hello! Question for some of the other girls

Are there any other girls that have ever experienced some symptoms of being pregnant after being intimate with your dog?

When I was 19 I had just moved out of my parents house. I live with my German Shepard and one morning I woke up and my nipples were extremely sensitive aaannnnddd I also missed a period that month. He is the only one that has ever came in me.

Does this happen often?

No that's just nipples being extra sensitive, arousal maybe.
When pregnant your whole breasts are very tender in the early days of pregnancy.

Dog semen is foreign to the human body so it rejected and disposed of by our antibodies just like anything else would be. It doesn't get far at all for long.

Are there any other girls that have ever experienced some symptoms of being pregnant after being intimate with your dog?

When I was 19 I had just moved out of my parents house. I live with my German Shepard and one morning I woke up and my nipples were extremely sensitive aaannnnddd I also missed a period that month. He is the only one that has ever came in me.

Does this happen often?
..enjoy everything there s to enjoy!!!!!!! :)

Does this happen often?
Very interesting, someone said hormones which makes sense.

The only place I have ever heard of this notion is here on this forum.

I have been very active with my Shepard for years and never not once did I ever think there was ever the slightest possibility of being pregnant

A given key only fits the lock it was made for. A false pregnancy might be possible in a first timer, but even that is not likely. Sounds like a fantasy, at best... or REALLY dirty sheets.

From what I remember from high school health class the main symptom of being pregnant is a baby
That sounds more like the JHS lockerroom, than a health class; symptoms are individual...morning sickness is most often cited, but many women never seem to have it. Body aches, stray pains, motes inside eyes, odd cravings for strange foods all might play a role, or not.

That sounds more like the JHS lockerroom, than a health class; symptoms are individual...morning sickness is most often cited, but many women never seem to have it. Body aches, stray pains, motes inside eyes, odd cravings for strange foods all might play a role, or not.
.......thanks for murdering my joke saddlebum...........ya bum
lol

Does this happen often?
Gsus, I thought I was the only one. I think it is more psychological than physical. But I have experienced this, I actually got excited because I thought somehow I got pregnant by him, but it wasn't nothing. Anyway, I think these are called phantom pregnancies.

Gsus, I thought I was the only one. I think it is more psychological than physical. But I have experienced this, I actually got excited because I thought somehow I got pregnant by him, but it wasn't nothing. Anyway, I think these are called phantom pregnancies.
I agree + sexual activity can easily effect hormones and mess up a menstrual cycle

I wish girls could experience this more often. It surely must be something wonderful feeling that puppies are growing inside you. Even if it's just a feeling

Back