Swinging?

Pillar

Prized Citizen of ZV
BANNED USER
So what do you know about swinging? Have you done it before? I haven't l but I'm actually quite interested. But... I hear you have to be a sociable person to do that so that means I'm SOL on that, lol. (I mean just regular swinging with no pets/animals involved.) Any thoughts, opinions, experiences?

I'm pretty new to it. 3 years. However, I was invited and only party with a closed group. (I am more relaxed than when I started, but I am still who I am, and my insecurity is still there.) I think that makes it hard for me to give advice. However, if there is one thing I do know is that you never have to participate. No always means no. Women usually get invited and accepted single. Men usually need to be invited as part of a couple. The exceptions are the sex clubs in Europe, (France, Germany, etc) that are really just open brothels that you pay to go into, but are group oriented. However, if you have a few dollars to spare, there is SNCTM, in Los Angeles. I have been once. I was comped.

I have barked up that tree in a "just kidding but seriously" way with the wife a number of times. I'd really like to try it, but no interest on her part.

I'm pretty new to it. 3 years. However, I was invited and only party with a closed group. (I am more relaxed than when I started, but I am still who I am, and my insecurity is still there.) I think that makes it hard for me to give advice. However, if there is one thing I do know is that you never have to participate. No always means no. Women usually get invited and accepted single. Men usually need to be invited as part of a couple. The exceptions are the sex clubs in Europe, (France, Germany, etc) that are really just open brothels that you pay to go into, but are group oriented. However, if you have a few dollars to spare, there is SNCTM, in Los Angeles. I have been once. I was comped.
Comped?

Up here it’s quite common. I have several friends who do it but my wife is not interested in going. Hell people still have multiple wives in some parts of this state ? I don’t think you have to be sociable, just gotta know the right peeps.

Up here it’s quite common. I have several friends who do it but my wife is not interested in going. Hell people still have multiple wives in some parts of this state ? I don’t think you have to be sociable, just gotta know the right peeps.
No way to know the right people if you don't talk to them LOL

Last edited:

Nothing wrong with multiple spouses. ;)

I think it's a double standard how men are treated when it comes to swinging. It's okay for single women, but not single men. And trans girls often struggle getting into swinging clubs too. At least in my experiences.

I think it's a double standard how men are treated when it comes to swinging. It's okay for single women, but not single men. And trans girls often struggle getting into swinging clubs too. At least in my experiences.
Not a damn thing! ??
Well women have the “treasure” men want so maybe that could be why ??‍♂️

I am not against other people doing it, but I just don't have any motivation for doing it.

I think that the best swinging happens in a kind of natural way, when people go out and do things together, start talking at home, eventually start drinking, get tipsy, and end up with each other's spouses snuggling with them. I don't think that most people that do it even think of it as "swinging." It's just friends doing stuff together.

Double standard? Well, is and isn't. Depends on what you mean, what the word means to you. To us? Swinging is for couples. It's not for single men *or* women, though married couples often "play separately." And when swingers have a party, yes, they often allow singles to come, too. But singles themselves are not "swingers." When you're in a long-term, committed relationship, raising kids together, keeping a home together... what is "swinging" takes on a whole different perspective that just isn't part of being single. They don't come at it from a couples' point of view. Neither do guys who find a girl, try to come in *as* a couple. We call girls like that "ticket dates." They just....don't... get it.

Single people getting together, chilling, knowing there's sexual possibility, that would be more like one of the 1500 shades of "poly." And that term, polyamory? We were part of an online poly community but, although for a while we had a *polygamous* marriage early on (two other women living with us as wives 2 and 3), the *polyamorous* community was too broad for us. And too young. We weren't a good fit.

We're old farts. Just swingers. Basic swingers. Old school swingers.

We will also play with singles on a case by case basis, but we don't call that swinging. That's just playing. Bi, straight, otherwise. If we/me/she likes the person, hanging together might be sexual, might not. We go with the flow.

We're seeing younger folk who don't see it the way those of us in our swing community see it. It's everyone and everybody. They call it the "lifestyle." And that gives us a new bald spot on our scalp from bewildered itching. First, we never think of it as a "lifestyle." Lifestyle is working, raising kids, paying taxes. Swinging for us is for letting our hair down, having fun, doing something *different* outside our lifestyle.

And it used to be terms like "the lifestyle" and "vanilla" were for the BDSM scene. A vanilla was anyone having "regular" types of sex, who wasn't into the scene. Swingers sort of took those terms over (and now all alternate "lifestyles") have. But the BDSM crowd basically scowls and says, "But... you're *all* having vanilla sex."

Basically now words like swinging, lifestyle, poly.... it's whatever anybody wants it to be.

As for male/female double standard, that's just the way it is. We *have* to shut them out of parties. Otherwise men are all that will be there. If we left it open, a hundred single guys want to come. And most of our couples, they don't want anything to do with that. They found that out, they'd stay home or go somewhere else. So many of them think it's an orgy or husbands pimping out their wives. Their email contacts with us are kind of piggish: "I'm down to fuck. Count me in." Some have lost a partner, used to play before the divorce or death of their wife. No problem, they're in. They "get it." Others are actually cheating on a partner cuz they "don't get enough at home." They're out. And some say they are a couple but only the guy shows up, "She wasn't feeling well." Sorry, Bub. That's practically a cliche of an excuse.

And the few single women who will want to come? Some are carrying psychological baggage you wouldn't believe. Big time drama.

So to get in as a single man or woman, someone generally has to know you, invite you. If a single man or woman is friends of a couple who's attending, they can vouch for them, no problem at all, that's fine.

That's how swing parties that *we* host go -- long-term committed couples mostly, if any singles at all. And we screen the couples pretty well. We make out passes for the ones accepted. No pass, can't get in. This last one we threw had 26 couples, representing three different online groups, and only one guy tried to crash it. Not successful. Never got in the door (made a helluva lot of noise, though... for a moment). And only one couple wasn't who they pretended to be. Those two were quickly pointed out and shown the door. That was the only drama of the night. The rest was just awesome.

At the lifestyle resort we go to, of the half dozen or so single guys there who "court" us, trying to hook up, we might find one or two who's a cool dude and we play with him. Some are bi. Some are straight. We don't call that swinging, though. That's just playing.

At our favorite pub? Oh, every once in a great great while, she might slip out with someone. And same here ... we don't call these occasions swinging, either. That's just sexual play and just the temporary interaction. Most of them, one night of play, they try to glom onto us, wedge themselves into our lives. Want to know how about hooking up again the next night, and what are we doing Monday? Wednesday? How about Thursday? Well next weekend? -- Can't get rid of them.

Short story about single men is, there's too many of them, and too many of them gave all of them a bad name they have to contend with. (But we do find them!). In reality? -- A single woman is just as likely to be as problematic, maybe more so than a single guy. And... couples themselves are no sure thing. So much going on in them you don't "see" right away. Then you start noticing something's off. They trying to "spice up" a dead-end marriage. Or, she's caved in to his persistent interest in fulfilling his fantasy, but she's not into it. Or it's a woman who doesn't care that her attention to other men, and their exclusive attention to her, while ignoring him or dismissing him, is tearing out his liver. ...... Really kills the fun, you know?

Zoo is SO MUCH SIMPLER than swinging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double standard? Well, is and isn't. Depends on what you mean, what the word means to you. To us? Swinging is for couples. It's not for single men *or* women, though married couples often "play separately." And when swingers have a party, yes, they often allow singles to come, too. But singles themselves are not "swingers." When you're in a long-term, committed relationship, raising kids together, keeping a home together... what is "swinging" takes on a whole different perspective that just isn't part of being single. They don't come at it from a couples' point of view. Neither do guys who find a girl, try to come in *as* a couple. We call girls like that "ticket dates." They just....don't... get it.

Single people getting together, chilling, knowing there's sexual possibility, that would be more like one of the 1500 shades of "poly." And that term, polyamory? We were part of an online poly community but, although for a while we had a *polygamous* marriage early on (two other women living with us as wives 2 and 3), the *polyamorous* community was too broad for us. And too young. We weren't a good fit.

We're old farts. Just swingers. Basic swingers. Old school swingers.

We will also play with singles on a case by case basis, but we don't call that swinging. That's just playing. Bi, straight, otherwise. If we/me/she likes the person, hanging together might be sexual, might not. We go with the flow.

We're seeing younger folk who don't see it the way those of us in our swing community see it. It's everyone and everybody. They call it the "lifestyle." And that gives us a new bald spot on our scalp from bewildered itching. First, we never think of it as a "lifestyle." Lifestyle is working, raising kids, paying taxes. Swinging for us is for letting our hair down, having fun, doing something *different* outside our lifestyle.

And it used to be terms like "the lifestyle" and "vanilla" were for the BDSM scene. A vanilla was anyone having "regular" types of sex, who wasn't into the scene. Swingers sort of took those terms over (and now all alternate "lifestyles") have. But the BDSM crowd basically scowls and says, "But... you're *all* having vanilla sex."

Basically now words like swinging, lifestyle, poly.... it's whatever anybody wants it to be.

As for male/female double standard, that's just the way it is. We *have* to shut them out of parties. Otherwise men are all that will be there. If we left it open, a hundred single guys want to come. And most of our couples, they don't want anything to do with that. They found that out, they'd stay home or go somewhere else. So many of them think it's an orgy or husbands pimping out their wives. Their email contacts with us are kind of piggish: "I'm down to fuck. Count me in." Some have lost a partner, used to play before the divorce or death of their wife. No problem, they're in. They "get it." Others are actually cheating on a partner cuz they "don't get enough at home." They're out. And some say they are a couple but only the guy shows up, "She wasn't feeling well." Sorry, Bub. That's practically a cliche of an excuse.

And the few single women who will want to come? Some are carrying psychological baggage you wouldn't believe. Big time drama.

So to get in as a single man or woman, someone generally has to know you, invite you. If a single man or woman is friends of a couple who's attending, they can vouch for them, no problem at all, that's fine.

That's how swing parties that *we* host go -- long-term committed couples mostly, if any singles at all. And we screen the couples pretty well. We make out passes for the ones accepted. No pass, can't get in. This last one we threw had 26 couples, representing three different online groups, and only one guy tried to crash it. Not successful. Never got in the door (made a helluva lot of noise, though... for a moment). And only one couple wasn't who they pretended to be. Those two were quickly pointed out and shown the door. That was the only drama of the night. The rest was just awesome.

At the lifestyle resort we go to, of the half dozen or so single guys there who "court" us, trying to hook up, we might find one or two who's a cool dude and we play with him. Some are bi. Some are straight. We don't call that swinging, though. That's just playing.

At our favorite pub? Oh, every once in a great great while, she might slip out with someone. And same here ... we don't call these occasions swinging, either. That's just sexual play and just the temporary interaction. Most of them, one night of play, they try to glom onto us, wedge themselves into our lives. Want to know how about hooking up again the next night, and what are we doing Monday? Wednesday? How about Thursday? Well next weekend? -- Can't get rid of them.

Short story about single men is, there's too many of them, and too many of them gave all of them a bad name they have to contend with. (But we do find them!). In reality? -- A single woman is just as likely to be as problematic, maybe more so than a single guy. And... couples themselves are no sure thing. So much going on in them you don't "see" right away. Then you start noticing something's off. They trying to "spice up" a dead-end marriage. Or, she's caved in to his persistent interest in fulfilling his fantasy, but she's not into it. Or it's a woman who doesn't care that her attention to other men, and their exclusive attention to her, while ignoring him or dismissing him, is tearing out his liver. ...... Really kills the fun, you know?

Zoo is SO MUCH SIMPLER than swinging.

Thanks for explaining that. I really appreciate it.

Where would a trans girl like me fit in then? I'm definitely the type of girl that would enjoy joining a couple for friendship, sex, and whatever else. But I find a lot of resistance instead. Which is frustrating at times.

Thanks for explaining that. I really appreciate it.

Where would a trans girl like me fit in then? I'm definitely the type of girl that would enjoy joining a couple for friendship, sex, and whatever else. But I find a lot of resistance instead. Which is frustrating at times.
:)

Same as anyone! -- If we met and hit it off, for sure with us. We spent our anniversary weekend getting to know two trans girls at the clothing optional "lifestyles" resort. Let me tell you how they were received.

They were part of a young "adventure" club from the metro. A couple times a year, this little group shares a vacation trip together to a different, exciting venue. The Labor Day weekend, they came to our resort. Not everyone in their little group of friends (who initially met gaming online), was trans. But two in the group were m2f, one was f2m, one was a female "little" -- I didn't meet the others.

The two people who were m2f became friends right away, spent a lot of time at our cabin talking, trying different kinds of ciders, just kicking back. One was drop dead gorgeous, totally passing -- had been an auto mechanic. The hormones took well with her. Her breasts were natural and amazing. The other was "flashy." Totally different look. She had the amazingly athletic body of a young, fit man, yet also had natural breasts, just smaller. Didn't get the feminine hips, but was incredibly exotic, stunning, into fashion and very striking makeup.

At the lifestyles camp, residency is primarily couples in longterm relationships, mostly married couples. And it's mostly swingers. But no one is excluded, and there are tons of single men. The owner takes their money same as anyone else's. There are no guarantees of sex.

We don't *mind* single men being there, but quite a few of them get called out for what they are: Gawkers, stragglers, drooling on-lookers from the sidelines desperately hoping someone will take pity on them, give them a shot. But ... there are also some cool guys. You notice them right away. Lots of different stories. Some, guys that have been helping run the place since forever. An IT who keeps the Net up and strong. Couple carpenters, a landscapers. They contribute to the camp as volunteers and providers just to be in a place where the "atmosphere" is so free. Some have long since lost their spouse or life companion and have continued on, valued members of the community. These men, unlike a lot of the others, aren't there to "get" something. They're there to "be." This is their community, too.

Single men who become a "problem" cause momentary drama. They don't last long there and get "helped" to the gates. But it's really dealt with quickly and for the most part quietly.

So how were t-gurls received? Very tentatively at first, with respect. All our swinger friends were curious as hell. They WANTED to engage them more, but didn't want to overstep. And the little group of friends were also timid, keeping to themselves, going off together for security, seeing what was there. Since our unit was at the intersection, they'd been passing by and nodding, saying hi, we'd been saying hi back. So we were the first to kind of break the ice with them.

I'd notice while we were talking, swinger couples passing by, making sure to say hi, not to show their curiosity, just act like, hey, everything is fine. There is a place where we have community alcohol, a kind of bar, but since there's no liquor license, everyone just contributes and takes turn playing bar tender. No cost for drinks. We were up there. I'd made sweet bread and buns that day. The dance was going on loudly just past there, but the bar stays quiet enough we can talk.

Our trans friends stopped by to join us. And then, I tell you what, a few of the women from the swinging couples, they just couldn't keep it bottled up inside them anymore after a few drinks, it being evening, so many nude people around dancing or at the bar. And the one friend got everyone's attention and said, "Okay. Listen. I can tell you all have questions. But instead of answering the same questions over and over, I'm going to hop up on my little soapbox and explain a few things we get asked a lot."

She had a rapt audience. And after it was over, she and my wife for some reason were getting pretty randy and next thing you know, they were making out. And then.... shit, it was like a line up. There were other women there that, once the gate was opened, came pouring in. They were hot for her.

Were they accepted by *everyone*? I suppose not. But, that never came up. Mostly at this resort it's no demands, no expectations, no judgment. No one is required to "put out" or do anything. And feel free to do whatever.

Did they feel comfortable and fit in there? Yes. At first they were tense, as I explained. And some of the swingers were tense, not wanting to be rude or overstep. But after a day...... gurl, that place is like heaven! (unless you come as a slobbery, knuckle-dragging male expecting to get to jump on someone's wife just because you paid to get in.)

As always, it's up to the individuals involved. If people show respect and courtesy, if they extend hospitality, it's all good. It all works out.

Just as it should be!

There are some people that do not mind.
For me, My sexual attraction to humans is continually waning so it would be impressive to find one that I was interested in let alone more. Also my trust issues with humans is quiet high. Humans carry transmittable diseases some life long and potentially fatal. I am not likely to put my life in one persons hands yet alone multiple people and all for the hope of a moments pleasure.
It is just not for me.

There are some people that do not mind.
For me, My sexual attraction to humans is continually waning so it would be impressive to find one that I was interested in let alone more. Also my trust issues with humans is quiet high. Humans carry transmittable diseases some life long and potentially fatal. I am not likely to put my life in one persons hands yet alone multiple people and all for the hope of a moments pleasure.
It is just not for me.
That reminds me, might be worth mentioning, this very thing is an interesting development in our swinging activities.

We *used* to be much more active as swingers. But I just am not really interested in sex with human beings other than my wife. Makes it difficult. With my wife? My attraction is based on just how close we are, how much a couple we are. We're soulmates.

So the swinging part gets tricky. I love to have dinner with, and to talk to the other woman. I love to give and receive massages. But I do not care to have sex with the other woman. I dread the idea of full swap, and because I'm not into it, I get nervous that I'm going to be a dead fish. The other woman is going to be very disappointed. I'd much rather host a party, play the butler, be the bouncer. I like human society, social interaction. But not the sex. A swinging *party* means there are other men and women for my wife to explore sexuality with, play with. She loves it, and I love the full-fun atmosphere, the mood, the recreation aspect of it.

I'm extremely attracted to my wife physically. Other women, naw. I sorta just wish they'd keep their clothes on. That space between their legs reminds me too much of a greasy armpit with an open wound in it. I don't want to see or touch it. I *used* to. I *remember* being so attracted to pussy. I recognize that other men around me get feverish about them. And I do remember, myself, how just the *thought* that a woman standing in line ahead of me or passing by me on the street even driving in her car -- had one. But that was when I was a teenager and young man. Back then, I wanted to know what *each* woman's looked like, felt like, reacted like. And even to *almost* see the flash of one would send me into lustful oblivion, make me completely lose my mind. But that was years ago.

At this resort, I was curious about the m2f friends as well, how the hormones had so transformed them, what their breasts looked like and felt like, how they got along in society -- but mostly, I just enjoyed talking to them. Idea of having sex together? Naw. And even with all the hot wives walking by, most of them topless, many of them completely nude, naw.

The female mastiff one couple had, though, I rubber-necked that dog each time I got a glimpse. If she were out to potty, or greeting people who stopped to pat her on her head, I no longer could hear what people around me were saying.

So... on the one hand, group swing meets have become more and more just an "out" for me. They take the burden off me and I can avoid having to have sex with someone else. That's not really swinging anymore, right? And it's a reason we do it so much less and less. Even then, it creates uncomfortable situations for me. Conversations that get too comfortable make me wary and anxious, listening for signs it's about to turn, that the woman I'm talking to wants to "do" something. She's into me and wants to get wild? I excuse myself and hide.

We rarely swing just couple-couple anymore. I'm struggling to remember the last time. I know back at New Year's a couple months ago, we were supposed to. When the other couple backed out, I was so relieved.

Mostly anymore, we swing as part of a group, or else with couples we've been with for decades now. In those cases, the long-term swing-friends cases, the other woman already knows it's not going "there," and she's cool with that. Her husband and my wife will get wild, and she and I will slip off somewhere quieter, both of laughing at them "lost in" each other and at the same time happy we're not "required" to do more than kiss or spoon or trace fingers over each other's bodies, feeling the electricity of skin on skin. Luxuriate in the warmth and comfort of touch and soft, whispering conversations. Those women, we're old friends, look forward to seeing each other and maintain a cyber penpal thing between occasions.

Otherwise, just let me serve the drinks and guard the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've dabbled in some threesomes and more, but not full on swinging in a club or at a resort. It would be fun to do so, but would have to be comoftable with a partner and the other couples or singles there. A lot to it from what I have read and seen.

A lot to it, sometimes. But varies so much, place to place, community to community. The private swinging couples, just two couples meeting, not often room for single males. It's as you guys are saying. Usually that's by invitation, some guy that has a connection to at least one swinging couple already.

We have been to meet n greets that were open to everyone. Everyone could meet up face-to-face with the members of the online community. Couples, singles of either gender, whole spectrum. And a few of the single men who came, who struck up rapport with some of the couples or just seemed "fun," got invited up to "hospitality" rooms where they had a great time. We've even hosted those. And we've invited this or that guy to come up to a suite where four or five couples were heading. Great times.

So, *sometimes*, yes, a random male is part of the equation.

Heck, one was a 23-year-old virgin. What a blast! He was just hanging around, being quiet, someone invited him up with us. So we brought him up, and within about 15 minutes in the room, sipping drinks, three hot wives were on him at the same time. For them? "Cougars" in their late 30s, early 40s, it was fun. They took him apart like a pride of lionesses on their prey. The rest of us just smiling and snapping pictures. That poor kid's face! That was so priceless! He was just... like... it was blowing his mind! Well, blowing "something," let's say, all at once, taking turns riding him. That was so cool. Us guys knowing he was seeing Unicorns, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, Angels and every other mystical creature come to life right before his eyes. He was getting something he couldn't have dreamed of -- and we knew might never, ever experience again. But tonight, they sent him over the moon and they were very pleased with themselves for it.

Somehow he got *our* number. So the next day, he texted me. And he began to text incessantly. He couldn't hold it in, so he'd told his boss, he said. His boss didn't believe him. (That's a huge problem. Some of our experiences... might as well not even mention it. No one's going to believe you). Would I send him pictures from my phone?

No. The pictures were for us. Not him. We didn't want those begin passed around the other workers. He didn't want them for *him* -- he wanted them to show others, proof that he wasn't lying.

No.

And he kept bugging us. When are we going again? He has a friend who wants to come next time? When is the next time we're going? He wants to come.

Um, kid. There is no "next time." That's it. You had a great time. It's over. Savor the memory. But we're going back to our lives now. We might not do this for months, and when we do? *If* we have another single male, probably going to be some other guy. Your participation was a random one off.

We suggested the other couples might want to have him up again, but nope. We checked with them. They were pretty much thinking along the same lines we were. That was just a fun, incidental thing.

I know the metros do it differently, though. We get guys from the coast telling us we're "doing it wrong." Oh well. Go back to the coast then.

Not everyone agrees with us, but here in our neighborhood, swinging is for couples. Singles guys are "swing accessories," but not really an essential part of swing.

So what do you know about swinging? Have you done it before? I haven't l but I'm actually quite interested. But... I hear you have to be a sociable person to do that so that means I'm SOL on that, lol. (I mean just regular swinging with no pets/animals involved.) Any thoughts, opinions, experiences?
my lady and i did that scene, we are still open to it, just not the sites. we have done the mfm, fmf mfmf. its fun as long as there is no jealousy or insecure people involved.

This is the first step ? see you are sociable. Idk where you’re at but if you make it here, we’ll do a little get together at my place and I’ll introduce you around.

Honestly, I would love to do this just to talk to other like minded people irl. I don't care much about the sex part since I have partners and I need to spend time to make a connection to feel attracted anyway.

Me and hubby like to swing and have single players. We both have insecurities (who doesn't) but we encourage each other. We live in a smaller area so its harder to find other with the online places locking down so much and we don't really travel. That's one of the reasons I like it here can message and get to know people and build friendships with like minded people and maybe even build up to more.

just to be clear, what i meant by insecurity is if your are insecure about your partner being with someone else. not about your body, i have plenty of reasons to be insecure about my self, but i let that go a long time ago. cant change how you look, its on the inside that truly makes the experience worth while.

Years back when I was in my mid 20s I remember spending the night at a hotel right in the city.

The club at this particular place what a good spot to go most weekends so I thought I'd give it a try.

After getting checked in and heading down to the lobby to see the different venues, I stuck around in the club for a while but even that got way too crowded and loud so I headed to the restaurant where things were quieter.

After ordering a drink, no sooner did I start drinking it, the bartender brought over another, courtesy of 'them at the end of the bar.'

"Them" looked like a husband and wife who I raised the glass to in a toast then walked over to thank them.

I'd say they were in their late 40s or early 50s. He was tall and had a distinguished look about him. He owned a small business.

& she looked absolutely stunning! Dark curly hair, hazel eyes. She wore this dark blue sequined evening dress. Spaghetti straps and the hemline came mid thigh.

She was a teacher.

After talking a bit she excused herself to use the ladies room so he & I continued talking. Then out of the blue he asks me if I think his wife is hot.

I had no idea how to answer...she obviously was but say yes and tick him off or say no and offend him?

Sure enough just about then she came back to the bar.

Briefly a sigh of relief came over me until the part where she whispered in my ear 'so, do you want to come to our room so we can fuck our brains out?'

Long story short here was we hit it off and they introduced me to some of the local goings on.

So I had an idea how to conduct myself and saw all the idiots eventually at different parties.

Mostly single guys but there were plenty of single gals too who liked playing their games as well.

I've gotten away from the whole scene for the most part unless I do happen to run across a couple who is sincere.

& if I recall when I met that first couple that night at the time they had those magazines where you'd have to write and include a stamped envelope with your address so they could reply.

The internet killed those magazines where a well written letter worked wonders more than point and click on some ad online.

& of course the idiots who stumble upon such sites thinking it is a free for all.

Back