Suggestions of best dog breeds!

Hi all,

So just getting into this with my GF, she wants to get a dog, most likely once she has played a few times and had some experience.

This may have been posted several times, but really want some suggestions from experienced people. We don't want a giant dog, i.e Great Dane or English Mastiff. We have been looking at Rhodesian Ridgebacks or German Sheppard's. Open to other suggestions, she really wants to make sure the dog has a good cock size, i.e nothing below 6 inch and preferably not too much bigger than 8.5 inch as she is a tiny girl! Want to know which breeds seem to have the best stamina ect too!

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

So just getting into this with my GF, she wants to get a dog, most likely once she has played a few times and had some experience.

This may have been posted several times, but really want some suggestions from experienced people. We don't want a giant dog, i.e Great Dane or English Mastiff. We have been looking at Rhodesian Ridgebacks or German Sheppard's. Open to other suggestions, she really wants to make sure the dog has a good cock size, i.e nothing below 6 inch and preferably not too much bigger than 8.5 inch as she is a tiny girl! Want to know which breeds seem to have the best stamina ect too!

Thanks in advance.
Shepherd*

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.
Hey there, I'm sure you've heard this before but please think of all the other aspects of owning a dog other than sex. It is still a sentient being that needs love and care etc. If you are a first time dog owner make 100% sure you have enough time to keep him entertained and that you're financially capable of taking on a 3rd family member.

With that said it all depends on your personal taste in dogs, if you're looking for a shepard type dog then German shepards are a great option. Otherwise ridgebacks, viszlas, dobies and pitbulls are great too.

Also don't forget to give your local shelter a visit or don't overlook adopting a stray. Everyone knows they have the best personalities🙂❤️

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.
Hi there.

Is it both of you that will be involved or just your partner? Just curious and it's also something you should take into consideration.

Back