Suggestions from Grey-Muzzles?

D

doggo_deer

To any Grey-Muzzles:
I'm an 18 y/o zoo and, as most 18 y/o's are, am going to make lots of mistakes within this community and might even annoy some of you (the curse of dealing with us youngins lol).
If you had to give a word of advice to younger zoo's, what would it be? It can be on how to deal with hate, how to make the community better, what to do and what not to do, anything. Thanks <3

my gf left me, i will never love anyone againyou will eventually get over it and you will be able to love again.
my pet died, i will never love anything againyou will eventually get over it and you will be able to love again.
my parents are stupid and don't understand meyou are not smarter than them. they were your age too.
adults are stupid and don't understand anythingyou are not smarter than them. they were your age too.
i will never be as stupid as grownupsyou will be as dumb, if not dumber.
i am invincible. safety measures and equipment are for pussies.enjoy the next 60 years not being able to extend your arm without excruciating pain
i can eat what i wantyou are showing signs of insulin resistance
i wanna fuck dogs/horses/cowslearn to love them first
why wont anyone let me fuck their dog/horse/cowbecause you're a creep who just wants to get off and satisfy kinks
what should i do?lurk a couple years, learn to love animals. don't be in such a goddamned hurry.

my gf left me, i will never love anyone againyou will eventually get over it and you will be able to love again.
my pet died, i will never love anything againyou will eventually get over it and you will be able to love again.
my parents are stupid and don't understand meyou are not smarter than them. they were your age too.
adults are stupid and don't understand anythingyou are not smarter than them. they were your age too.
i am invincible. safety measures and equipment are for pussies.enjoy the next 60 years not being able to extend your arm without excruciating pain
why wont anyone let me fuck their dog/horse/cowbecause you're a creep who just wants to get off and satisfy kinks
what should i do?lurk a couple years, learn to love animals. don't be in such a goddamned hurry.
I feel like some of that has exceptions since not everything is black and white. But over I agree. Thank you.

Adulthood is the condition you enter after you realize that your parents are just ordinary people like you except that they have a small head start learning life's lessons

I feel like some of that has exceptions since not everything is black and white. But over I agree. Thank you.
That's quite so, the response is quite generalizing, I wouldn't sign off on that at all.
There isn't just black and white, there are at least 50 shades of grey.

Young people with an open mind and the ability to critical think grow up more educated and clever as older people with closed, conservative mindsets who might be to stubborn to learn new things.
Parents are fallible, so are kids, nobody is perfect.
Having been young once in a different time with a different kind of society doesn't mean parents will relate well and properly empathize with their kids. Some might do, but that's not always the case.
Also in this post you'll read things like "learn to love them first", while those people in this very same forum who just lust for the next good fuck will never be taught the same lesson, when asking others to "borrow" their pets (example here).
Also lurking in online communities is a waste of time, unless you are shy and introverted and prefer not to socialize. If that's not your type of personality, go around and talk to people. Doesn't mean you become creepy. It just shows you are interested in the community and willing to share thoughts and ideas.
The only good advice I found here, apart from balanced eating and not to shun safety precautions is the heartbreak advice. Sadness isn't eternal. Nothing is.

I'll add my own advices: Never shy away from asking questions. That's the quickest way to gain knowledge on things, but never forget to be wary of the source. Use critical thinking rather than emotive responses, use rationality rather than feelings. If you get into an argument, try to understand where the other side is coming from and argue based on rationality and facts rather than emotions and conjecture.

This leads to my next point, which is media-competency. It is important as well. You should always be careful around information you are given, especially if the source isn't a serious or reputable one. It never hurts to fact-check things before accepting them as truths. In fact, the more you read on a subject (preferably from a variety of unrelated sources), the more you'll know about the subject and the more you know, the more you can speak confidently about it. That said, while skepticism is encouraged, that doesn't automatically mean you should disregard information you are given in favor of conspiracy theories. If you are skeptic, be it in all regards, including populism, rumors and wide-spread beliefs without foundations.

When it comes to the topic of this forum: Don't share personal information with anyone. If you share zoo- (or any) -material concerning yourself, make sure you can't be identified through it, like adding a blur to faces, remove metadata and the likes. You never know where personal material might end up. As soon as it is out of your hand, you have no real control about its spread anymore.

To any Grey-Muzzles:
I'm an 18 y/o zoo and, as most 18 y/o's are, am going to make lots of mistakes within this community and might even annoy some of you (the curse of dealing with us youngins lol).
If you had to give a word of advice to younger zoo's, what would it be? It can be on how to deal with hate, how to make the community better, what to do and what not to do, anything. Thanks <3

A) Don't waste time arguing with idiots. If someone can be civil toward you, even if they are not totally pro-zooey, then they are worth your time. If someone just wants someone they are allowed to be assholes to and use as a punching-bag, then please don't waste typeface on them. These are dangerous and dysfunctional people. You cannot fix them. Let it go.

B) Try to find mixed zooey and non-zooey hangouts online. It can be very good for you to be in a hangout where a few non-zoos are apparently longtime friends with the zoophiles that hang out there. It is very good for you, psychologically, to see zoos and non-zoos in the same space, so it is clear that we are really not all that different.

C) Seriously, don't get caught up in arguing with people that clearly just want a human punching-bag. They can become very dangerous. They are severely dysfunctional people. There is nothing you can do about the mental problems that make them this way. The most kind thing you can do for yourself and them is to step away. Every time you engage with these nuts, you are putting yourself and your animals at risk.

D) Try to befriend anybody that can be civil toward you. Even if they are not totally on the same page as you are about animal sex, just knowing a zoophile, any zoophile, makes them more informed about what kind of people we really are. Don't make it about getting them to agree with you. Let them figure that out as they get to know you better. Don't judge them for being skeptical about something they don't really understand. At this point, there is so much bad rhetoric and disinformation out there that not really understanding us perfectly, at first, is pardonable.

Last edited:
A) Don't waste time arguing with idiots. If someone can be civil toward you, even if they are not totally pro-zooey, then they are worth your time. If someone just wants someone they allowed to be assholes to and use as a punching-bag, then please don't waste typeface on them. These are dangerous and dysfunctional people. You cannot fix them. Let it go.

B) Try to find mixed zooey and non-zooey hangouts online. It can be very good for you to be in a hangout where a few non-zoos are apparently longtime friends with the zoophiles that hang out there. It is very good for you, psychologically, to see zoos and non-zoos in the same space, so it is clear that we are really not all that different.

C) Seriously, don't get caught up in arguing with people that clearly just want a human punching-bag. They can become very dangerous. They are severely dysfunctional people. There is nothing you can do about the mental problems that make them this way. The most kind thing you can do for yourself and them is to step away. Every time you engage with these nuts, you are putting yourself and your animals at risk.

D) Try to befriend anybody that can be civil toward you. Even if they are not totally on the same page as you are about animal sex, just knowing a zoophile, any zoophile, makes them more informed about what kind of people we really are. Don't make it about getting them to agree with you. Let them figure that out as they get to know you better. Don't judge them for being skeptical about something they don't really understand. At this point, there is so much bad rhetoric and disinformation out there that not really understanding us perfectly, at first, is pardonable.
Really well said!

A) Don't waste time arguing with idiots. If someone can be civil toward you, even if they are not totally pro-zooey, then they are worth your time. If someone just wants someone they allowed to be assholes to and use as a punching-bag, then please don't waste typeface on them. These are dangerous and dysfunctional people. You cannot fix them. Let it go.

Thank you!

Really can't get better than this.
I'm just 25y.o. but I'll give my 2 cents

Don't be a fence hopper, (or how some assholes call it: ''owner hopping''), and be proud of it. Cunt move.

Do NOT, EVER, get an animal because you want to satisfy your bestiality needs. An animal is a companion that you're supposed to love unconditionally. If an animal is not willing to do the deed with you, tough luck, but you're still in. You made a commitment to an animal and if you're gonna give them away because they won't have sex with you, then you're going to lose a LOT of people's respect here.
Couldn’t agree more

Adulthood is the condition you enter after you realize that your parents are just ordinary people like you except that they have a small head start learning life's lessons
I thought my parents are Gods who can warp space/time. While having a cult worship them. :LOL:

That's quite so, the response is quite generalizing, I wouldn't sign off on that at all.
There isn't just black and white, there are at least 50 shades of grey.

Young people with an open mind and the ability to critical think grow up more educated and clever as older people with closed, conservative mindsets who might be to stubborn to learn new things.
Parents are fallible, so are kids, nobody is perfect.
Having been young once in a different time with a different kind of society doesn't mean parents will relate well and properly empathize with their kids. Some might do, but that's not always the case.
Also in this post you'll read things like "learn to love them first", while those people in this very same forum who just lust for the next good fuck will never be taught the same lesson, when asking others to "borrow" their pets (example here).
Also lurking in online communities is a waste of time, unless you are shy and introverted and prefer not to socialize. If that's not your type of personality, go around and talk to people. Doesn't mean you become creepy. It just shows you are interested in the community and willing to share thoughts and ideas.
The only good advice I found here, apart from balanced eating and not to shun safety precautions is the heartbreak advice. Sadness isn't eternal. Nothing is.

I'll add my own advices: Never shy away from asking questions. That's the quickest way to gain knowledge on things, but never forget to be wary of the source. Use critical thinking rather than emotive responses, use rationality rather than feelings. If you get into an argument, try to understand where the other side is coming from and argue based on rationality and facts rather than emotions and conjecture.

This leads to my next point, which is media-competency. It is important as well. You should always be careful around information you are given, especially if the source isn't a serious or reputable one. It never hurts to fact-check things before accepting them as truths. In fact, the more you read on a subject (preferably from a variety of unrelated sources), the more you'll know about the subject and the more you know, the more you can speak confidently about it. That said, while skepticism is encouraged, that doesn't automatically mean you should disregard information you are given in favor of conspiracy theories. If you are skeptic, be it in all regards, including populism, rumors and wide-spread beliefs without foundations.

When it comes to the topic of this forum: Don't share personal information with anyone. If you share zoo- (or any) -material concerning yourself, make sure you can't be identified through it, like adding a blur to faces, remove metadata and the likes. You never know where personal material might end up. As soon as it is out of your hand, you have no real control about its spread anymore.
Thank you very much. I’ll take this to heart and try to remember it and live by it.
Also no worries about the personal information. I have a bit of a paranoia problem so I keep a lot of things that could reveal who I am close to the collar (pun intended)

Be honest what are your animal beliefs? How would you want your partner flaws and all? Im curious on your response.
Honestly, I consider animals just as (if not more) valuable, important, and precious as humans. I think they deserve the same amount as respect as humans (again, if not more). I have the upmost respect for them whether I’m attracted to them or not. Even if I’m afraid of an animal, it makes me sad to think about him or her dying or being in pain.

Honestly, I consider animals just as (if not more) valuable, important, and precious as humans. I think they deserve the same amount as respect as humans (again, if not more). I have the upmost respect for them whether I’m attracted to them or not. Even if I’m afraid of an animal, it makes me sad to think about him or her dying or being in pain.
Imo i respect animals more then "society" humans. Due to exploitation and other unjust practices swayed my trust in the animals favor. I love my fellow zooies since they have that connection with animals. Yes ill admit i do have that lust towards animals but i surpress it in order to love. Lust is very tricky business after all it corrupts/misleads us from righteous path to love. Btw my girl has flaws also but i love her for them.

What about (excuse me zoos) cojo or any other dog/animal antagonist in movies. Zombie or not

Or the movie Joe where the main character sent his attack dog on another dog that annoyed him.

What about (excuse me zoos) cojo or any other dog/animal antagonist in movies. Zombie or not

Or the movie Joe where the main character sent his attack dog on another dog that annoyed him.
Although I'm not doggo_deer, I'd like to answer as well. Movie characters are fictional, while I might like or dislike them for their species (dislike in case of spiders, because of arachnophobia), I wouldn't judge them on their species alone. If they are antagonists, I see them as such, an obstacle for the protagonists to overcome, as a part of a story. I might feel sorry for them, if they ended up being the antagonist not out of their own free will. Cujo had contracted rabies (as far as I remember) and if a dog is a zombie, it's safe to assume he or she didn't chose that fate willingly. In those cases I feel sorry for them, as sorry as I would feel for any other character in their situation either, be it human or animal.
In the second case, (since I don't know the movie I'd have to go from your description alone) the main character is to blame. Not only for training a dog to be an attack dog (I just assume that there was no good reason for him to do so), but also for targeting victims that annoy him. The dog in the end just follows orders and his training, it's the owner who's truely responsible for the dogs actions.

Although I'm not doggo_deer, I'd like to answer as well. Movie characters are fictional, while I might like or dislike them for their species (dislike in case of spiders, because of arachnophobia), I wouldn't judge them on their species alone. If they are antagonists, I see them as such, an obstacle for the protagonists to overcome, as a part of a story. I might feel sorry for them, if they ended up being the antagonist not out of their own free will. Cujo had contracted rabies (as far as I remember) and if a dog is a zombie, it's safe to assume he or she didn't chose that fate willingly. In those cases I feel sorry for them, as sorry as I would feel for any other character in their situation either, be it human or animal.
In the second case, (since I don't know the movie I'd have to go from your description alone) the main character is to blame. Not only for training a dog to be an attack dog (I just assume that there was no good reason for him to do so), but also for targeting victims that annoy him. The dog in the end just follows orders and his training, it's the owner who's truely responsible for the dogs actions.
Seriously look at that movie (the Joe one) when he gets a bj from a prostitute before that scene the other dog that barks at him clearly not a threat but more of a annoyance so he puts his dog inside the other dogs yard then after the bj scene (it was a quickie) it shows blood on the main character's dog.

Seriously look at that movie (the Joe one) when he gets a bj from a prostitute before that scene the other dog that barks at him clearly not a threat but more of a annoyance so he puts his dog inside the other dogs yard then after the bj scene (it was a quickie) it shows blood on the main character's dog.
I might take a look at that movie.
For now I absolutely believe you, I'd still say it's the owners fault though, he's the annoyed as well as irresponsible one.

I might take a look at that movie.
For now I absolutely believe you, I'd still say it's the owners fault though, he's the annoyed as well as irresponsible one.
Ik unless i looked at it wrong (or had bad memory) correct me please. I make mistakes also.

Well I'm 24 now, but I made a huge faux pas when I was around your age of 18. I was too loose with my information. I'd comment about fucking dogs on FurAffinity with the same profile that, if you looked hard enough for it, you could have found my name. Someone did find my name, my zooey comments, and most concerningly a picture of me pulled from my FB page. Which were then compiled into tumblr post for an anti-animal cruelty page. My name is uncommon enough that this page was the second result on Google when you'd Google my name. Luckily, I got the page taken down but not before it did damage.

One of the most important things you need to know about being a zoo is keeping yourself safe on here. Do not let your name slip, even for other zoos that you're starting to get comfortable talking to. Do not post pictures of any identifiable pieces of furniture, recognizable landscapes and buildings, and if your animal partner is very unique looking with uncommon markings it's best not to post pictures of them. If you do post pictures of your animal partner, make sure they've never been posted elsewhere to non-zoo related sites. Do not post any other profile information which can potentially trace back to your real name. For the love any all that is good, do not post pictures of yourself on here. You'd think that would be common knowledge but I've left messages on several people's profiles on here about how dangerous that is, and thankfully most of them thanked me and changed their picture asap.

Remember zoos are people, and people are well... people. People are fallible, corruptible, and unpredictable. It's best not to put your 100% faith in someone until you've known them for years. I wish I had known all this when I was your age, it would have saved me a lot of headaches.

Last edited:
To any Grey-Muzzles:

My advice:

- Don't be annoying ?
- Don't ask for sex with other people's animals (well, maybe one or two owners would offer their animals, but you would have to pay ?)
- Try to discover animal sex by yourself (if you don't have previous experience). Don't do stupid stuff (ask others if you are in doubt).
- Don't let your dick be your guide.
- To deal with hate, start for not exposing yourself to haters and bigots.

Back