Sucking k9 dick

My cock watching started with Martin, the dog on the 2017 ABC tv show Downward Dog. His sheath swayed so nicely when he moved about on cam. Now, any tv show, commericial, or movie that has dogs and horses in it, I automatic look for a male member.
I do the same lol, any dog on TV I'm instantly locked to their groin region to see if I can get a look at some sheath and balls :love:

i have only did it a few times before but i fell in love with it the first time. sadly my dog that i have now dosnt like his penis touched. i reached out to the forum and got some tips but no luck. he just dosnt swing that way i guess

i have always been orally sexual. i love eating a vagina or sucking a dick. i can usually ejaculate while performing oral sex. on people or zoo. unfortunately my dog that i have now hates his penis being touch in anyway, and i have tried over the years, hes just not into it. but if he was i would suck it every day

I tried it a few times but wouldn't be my favourite. I think I like it more when a woman does it and I can join.

I did once and loved it, but sucking him was my decision, not his. and I feel horribly guilty about that. As much as I've wanted to I haven't done it again.
As long as you didn't hurt him or make him uncomfortable there is no need to feel guilty. :)

I have tried to do it a couple of times. But the dog would not cooperate. I’ve been told that their cock is too sensitive. My dog would let me get under him but wouldn’t let me put it in my mouth. But he would love it if I held his knot and masturbated him. And his shoot on my chest I would never let me get close to putting my mouth on it

I have tried to do it a couple of times. But the dog would not cooperate. I’ve been told that their cock is too sensitive. My dog would let me get under him but wouldn’t let me put it in my mouth. But he would love it if I held his knot and masturbated him. And his shoot on my chest I would never let me get close to putting my mouth on it
Yes, usually they won't let us get close our mouths to their penises. However, as I have once checked it, you would be a lucky guy if finding like me a really horny dog, there's some of them that love being sucked and stay quiet while you work on their cocks

I met a nice middle-aged woman, only a few hours ago, a lady commercial driver who had her German Shepard with her. She had her a male. She had the aroma of male dog semen. I knew and she knew she had herself a lover. We talked a few minutes. I regret not getting her number. She was petite. He was a fine looking boy. She was alone with her companion. I know he is satisfyingly giving her his natural love. She was really attractive. I think she will be well serviced, and protected.
That’s actually so precious

I met a nice middle-aged woman, only a few hours ago, a lady commercial driver who had her German Shepard with her. She had her a male. She had the aroma of male dog semen. I knew and she knew she had herself a lover. We talked a few minutes. I regret not getting her number. She was petite. He was a fine looking boy. She was alone with her companion. I know he is satisfyingly giving her his natural love. She was really attractive. I think she will be well serviced, and protected.

You should kick yourself in the ass HARD for not getting her number, my sympathies, hindsight sucks, I know.

Back