sucking dog dick

are there others males or females i dont care that enjoy sucking dog dick? pitbull or weiner dog big or small it doesnt matter do yall enjoy it

I've only ever had 2 small dogs that I got to do things with and I loved sucking both of them. One fixed so that was difficult but the other wasn't and that was fun. When I first met my wife she had a small dog and worked very very late all the time so between getting home from work and her getting home it was fun time.

Had a few drinks one night and while the missus was asleep I arranged to meet a guy at a local beat. It was within walking distance so staggered down there and stripped off in the trees and waited. Guy rocks up and fucks me over the picnic table while a mate of his watched from a distance and wanked. They asked me back to their place which was just a few minutes walk. Had a bit more fun then suddenly 2 dogs appeared...and being a bit drunk I got super horny and adventurous. Started playing with one dogs cock and suddenly decided I wanted to suck it.Was such a turn on sucking dog cock in front of two strangers. Then they helped the dog mount me...3 times...there was cum everywhere! Loved it. Didn't get knotted though or go back there afterwards...they were a bit weird. Was so hot walking back home with dog cum all over me and the taste in my mouth.Want to find others in my area for some horny fun!!
I brought my wife to a dog shelter after openings hours. She was totally naked when she enters the bench. 3 dogs walked to my wife. She went on all fours and soon 1 dog humped my wife. A second dog came over and she sucked his dog cock. Another dog was waiting his turn. After the first dog came. The second dog wss ready to fuck her and he did. The third dog still wait his turn. He was a lot bigger than the other 2. He aimed for her ass and fucked her good. My wife screamed but nobody heard her besides me.

TBH sucking would be the wrong word here, dog's penis is very delicate because it's surface is not skin, but mucous membrane. To please a male dog, let him turn his dick behind him, hold it with your hand, keep it moist all the time and give gentle pressure to the tip.
All males I've sucked off have started cumming harder when I've licked and pressed my tongue to the very tip. It has clearly pleased them and my job was then to keep their penis moist and feeling good <3

This is such a hot site..im limiting coming on here to Fridays because I leave full of un fulfilled wishes to have a dogs cock!!!! I'd totally me there for his pleasure..so all the advice about keeping it moist, teasing his tip, holding the knot, gently putting my mouth around him, accepting the cum....hopefully one day I can prove I have learned something..until then I just get very horny and stiff thinking about it! - love this site

TBH sucking would be the wrong word here, dog's penis is very delicate because it's surface is not skin, but mucous membrane. To please a male dog, let him turn his dick behind him, hold it with your hand, keep it moist all the time and give gentle pressure to the tip.
All males I've sucked off have started cumming harder when I've licked and pressed my tongue to the very tip. It has clearly pleased them and my job was then to keep their penis moist and feeling good <3

I've always wondered if the tip is an erogenous zone for dogs, glad to have it confirmed!

Especially if the dog has the white - red dick (which are the most beautiful :gsd_love:) it is easy to see which parts are the most sensitive. The knot from behind and the tip. Those parts are red, have the most blood going through them, so there has to be something important there.

Back