Strays

I've often wondered have any of you ladies ever been so horny that you've fucked a stray. Or thought about it.
I'd be extremely cautious cause a lot of places there's "strays" that actually technically have owners who feed water give them love and take them to the vet they just cannot take them home for many reasons or the community would get mad if the dog/s were moved. So in some cases that stray has an owner/s.

You could catch diseases from strays however you can do make sure they are safe as well as you are. No matter the result

Right? We're the ones who lived through our experiences so the idea that we have to convince critical incels is so annoying yet typical.

You can be sceptical all you want lol. I'm a woman with unique experiences just like every other real Knotty Girl. The only detail you need to know is that I was sexually dominated and that allowed me to walk home that evening
Please don't think all men are that insensitive. I will admit that most men including myself are a bit slow to figure things out about women and their feelings. I believe I am very open to wanting to learn and understand . All my life I've gone to great lengths to hide my bisexuality from family, friends and neighbors. I believe be bi makes me more understanding. I applaud you for knowing what to do in the situation you found yourself in doing what you needed to do. 10 years ago I met a tranny on line and went to her hotel. I was scared. We are now best friends and she has taught me so much. First I learned that my idea of tranny was a chick with a dick. She got me straight on that. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Back