Strange worship

Hi everyone, I've been loving dogs for quite a few years. When I came looking for Zoo's it seemed like everything I found had to do with satanic worship. What is that about? Regarding people and sex with animals. Thoughts?
Ignore it.

It's just another group of religious wingnuts. In this case, those who are in modern terms, mostly just severely anti-christian so they do things intentionally to slight the christian god. I guess it makes them feel extra evil. Or evil ++. Or whatever whackjob concept makes their little peckers hard.

Most satanists are even bigger clowns than the whackjob christians or muslims. But, they do get going on better orgies and sometimes k9......so, there's that.......

What else do you guys have there?
Because if I can take the sledge, I can have 5 huskies and go home right away.

Ignore it.

It's just another group of religious wingnuts. In this case, those who are in modern terms, mostly just severely anti-christian so they do things intentionally to slight the christian god. I guess it makes them feel extra evil. Or evil ++. Or whatever whackjob concept makes their little peckers hard.

Most satanists are even bigger clowns than the whackjob christians or muslims. But, they do get going on better orgies and sometimes k9......so, there's that.......
Thank you. I appreciate this.

I feel like I am on the Surface of a ZooVille Forum Iceberg! Where are all y'all finding and experiencing these Satanic Worshipers and Posts. I have so many Inquiries and so many thoughts! :gsd_happysmile:

None of you guys know anything about Alistair Crowley or his mistress, do you? Even post-Ozzy? Amusing. Gotta love the image of The Uber Driver and the Roundabout, though....Reminds me of Boston Charlie and the MTA....

Hi everyone, I've been loving dogs for quite a few years. When I came looking for Zoo's it seemed like everything I found had to do with satanic worship. What is that about? Regarding people and sex with animals. Thoughts?
To be precise 🤘

Satanic worship has always be attributed to anything "abnormal".

In the mid 90s in middle school we used to play MtG at lunch. When we moved up to high school and did the same we suddenly found ourselves with 5 vice principles looking over our shoulders and were told "we don't allow things associated with the occult here".

Actually I don't worship Satan. Just several female demons. Like shown above. 🤷‍♂️
And the worshiping is somewhat bidirectional. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: pes
Back