Strange and painful place

DogLover09

Tourist
This might sound weird but im zoo exclusive despite never being in a steady zoo relationship in 21 and all of my sexual relationships have been female canines im not attracted to human women but whats painful for me is that im in the military and cannot have my canine lover in the barracks i feel like im pretending to be someone else and i cant talk to anyone because i feel they wouldn't understand how can i deny myself a deep and loving relationship with my preferred partners? I just want advice on how to suppress my feelings until im out of the military im so deeply zoo exclusive that i havnt been able to maintain an erection for women of my own species for the last few years but all i need is to see a dogs tail swishing and im ready to go despite this my feelings are romantic i want a lover and a best friend not a living sex toy please help advise me

all i can advice as a fellow zoo-exclusive is just stay strong and hold on... you will see her again. if it takes a while. the reunion will be all the sweeter.

This might sound weird but im zoo exclusive despite never being in a steady zoo relationship in 21 and all of my sexual relationships have been female canines im not attracted to human women but whats painful for me is that im in the military and cannot have my canine lover in the barracks i feel like im pretending to be someone else and i cant talk to anyone because i feel they wouldn't understand how can i deny myself a deep and loving relationship with my preferred partners? I just want advice on how to suppress my feelings until im out of the military im so deeply zoo exclusive that i havnt been able to maintain an erection for women of my own species for the last few years but all i need is to see a dogs tail swishing and im ready to go despite this my feelings are romantic i want a lover and a best friend not a living sex toy please help advise me
Damn that sucks

Back