Stopped receiving two-factor authentication Emails

Hey there, this is ( https://www.zoovilleforum.net/members/zoo.4488/ )

Attempting to get ahold of the ZooVille Staff Team in hopes that I can recover my account.

I haven't been receiving any emails to login via two-factor authentication for nearly a month now.

I don't have any backup codes, those were never sent to my email.

I'm sure I cannot be the only person encountering this problem.

Hoping that I'll be able to log back into my main account soon.. Thanks!

I royally fucked myself in the ass once with the 2 step bullshit with Google. I was using Google's Authenticator. Like a major dumbass, I saved my recovery codes on GoogleDrive, sent a copy via email with Gmail to my Gmail account. I deleted my Authenticator app to make room I ended up locking myself out of 10 years worth of photos, email and contacts. Basically 10 years of my life.
I've written to Google before and you'll get the usual bullshit rubber stamped reply.

I decided to see if I made myself look like a complete dumb fuck, (to the assholes in here wanting to comment on that, jump on it and spin) that someone would read it and call the other programmers to come read it and laugh at this stupid retarded fuck.

It actually worked. email said thanks for the hilarious email made their day and that the 2 step factor was turned off and only to enter my password.

Hey Google! I still think you're a dick!

I royally fucked myself in the ass once with the 2 step bullshit with Google. I was using Google's Authenticator. Like a major dumbass, I saved my recovery codes on GoogleDrive, sent a copy via email with Gmail to my Gmail account. I deleted my Authenticator app to make room I ended up locking myself out of 10 years worth of photos, email and contacts. Basically 10 years of my life.
I've written to Google before and you'll get the usual bullshit rubber stamped reply.

I decided to see if I made myself look like a complete dumb fuck, (to the assholes in here wanting to comment on that, jump on it and spin) that someone would read it and call the other programmers to come read it and laugh at this stupid retarded fuck.

It actually worked. email said thanks for the hilarious email made their day and that the 2 step factor was turned off and only to enter my password.

Hey Google! I still think you're a dick!
Crazy how they can just pick and choose at will like that, but will bold-faced lie to you until they are blue in the face. Feel like it'd take so much less effort to just help people.

Back