Stallion power bottom

horseplug

Tourist
Before I wanted big horse dick to plow my ass. Now all I think about is how can I get big horse dick to give my ass bubble guts.

My guess is that it would take a few years of fisting, Mr. Hankey dildo’s and whatever else (including getting stallion knot from behind) to really reshape my hole. I want to do things like infuse enema’s of tissue recovery mixed with horse nuts. I would have the stallion on whatever type of nutrition plan to give him thicker nuts.

I want to be like a creamy glove for the stallion knot. He will milk my hole. I will give his flare a creamy combover.

Before I wanted big horse dick to plow my ass. Now all I think about is how can I get big horse dick to give my ass bubble guts.

My guess is that it would take a few years of fisting, Mr. Hankey dildo’s and whatever else (including getting stallion knot from behind) to really reshape my hole. I want to do things like infuse enema’s of tissue recovery mixed with horse nuts. I would have the stallion on whatever type of nutrition plan to give him thicker nuts.

I want to be like a creamy glove for the stallion knot. He will milk my hole. I will give his flare a creamy combover.
What the hell is a stallion knot?

Back