Squirt

I do squirt and really quite often. I love to squirt with my boy, especially when we are locked tight together. His cum and my squirt mixed together makes things really sloppy but intense. He often clean each other up from the mesd
That’s a dream…😍

I do squirt and really quite often. I love to squirt with my boy, especially when we are locked tight together. His cum and my squirt mixed together makes things really sloppy but intense. He often clean each other up from the mesd
Squirters are the best

This is a drink recipe I'd like to try! ;-)

I see that you don't know where women squirt from, since having anything in me doesn't effect how I squirt, either that or I don't quite understand what you are asking
As far as I'm aware, the world struggles to agree what squirting is generally.

Sounds like a lot of fun for you ☺️.. love to watch

Back