Spoiling my dog with handjobs

GuyMann89

Tourist
I have a younger GSD (~10 months old) who absolutely loves handjobs. If he's "in the mood" he will bug me and bug me until I get down on the floor and then he will literally walk his sheath into my hand and stand there waiting for me to grab behind his knot. Once I do he starts humping my hand but never attempts to mount my arm or leg.

This only developed recently. One day I was rubbing his chest and belly and he kept walking forward until his sheath was in my hand and then stand there. I would move my hand and he would again do the same thing until I finally decided to see if he wanted his sheath rubbed and now here we are. I have given him probably 10 total. He goes bananas and won't leave me alone until he gets what he wants and I want to please him.

I would eventually like to take his knot if he decides he wants to mount me.

My question is... and I know every dog is different and it is hard to predict behavior... will I / am I spoiling him with handjobs to the point he won't develop a mounting behavior because he is getting what he wants sexually, or will he develop a mounting behavior down the road as his sexual urges / desires increase as I imagine is the case with most male dogs?

Thanks in advance.

I've had 2 rescue sheps who enjoyed handjobs. my most recent was into bj's as well. They were both neutered, although my first shep still had one hell of a drive and could still squirt pretty hard.

Any time I was on the floor, I'd find them hovering their sheath over my face...almost as if to say "go on, you know what to do."

Hopefully my next puppy will be as eager for attention. He'll also stay intact ?

I have a younger GSD (~10 months old) who absolutely loves handjobs. If he's "in the mood" he will bug me and bug me until I get down on the floor and then he will literally walk his sheath into my hand and stand there waiting for me to grab behind his knot. Once I do he starts humping my hand but never attempts to mount my arm or leg.

This only developed recently. One day I was rubbing his chest and belly and he kept walking forward until his sheath was in my hand and then stand there. I would move my hand and he would again do the same thing until I finally decided to see if he wanted his sheath rubbed and now here we are. I have given him probably 10 total. He goes bananas and won't leave me alone until he gets what he wants and I want to please him.

I would eventually like to take his knot if he decides he wants to mount me.

My question is... and I know every dog is different and it is hard to predict behavior... will I / am I spoiling him with handjobs to the point he won't develop a mounting behavior because he is getting what he wants sexually, or will he develop a mounting behavior down the road as his sexual urges / desires increase as I imagine is the case with most male dogs?

Thanks in advance.
I think he is content with not needing to mount. My dog does that sometimes too. He is very horny and sometimes just wants a jerk even though he had one very recently. I do what I always do but if he does not start humping I blame it on him playing me and not actually being horny enough and stop. I know from experience that if I continue he is not going to cum much and he will loose erection fast. Because he is not actually that much horny he just likes the sensation.

In your case, I would wait a few days without jerking. It depends on how horny your dog is. Then give your dog something to mount when you jerk him, your head :p or leg...
Tease him, play with him, do some foreplay, get him quite excited, pet his sheath a few times then continue playing,... until he is overflowing with horniness and wants to mount something.

Do not just jerk him off every time he casually wants to, demand some effort on his side. :D He is going to enjoy it more once he discovers humping.

Back