Special signals

Kentftw

Tourist
When I first started playing with my dog he would sometimes try and mount me when it wasn't appropriate. I looked of some stuff on dog training and had an idea. I bought a shirt that was really distinctive and only wore it if I was going to arouse him. After a few weeks he knew what that shirt ment. Does anyone else have a thing that let's their pet know when it's okay and when its not?

Almost everybody (with any sense...) involved in this lifestyle does. Some of the more "popular" signals include "only in this room", "only when I'm wearing this item of clothing", "only when I say this word", "only when your sex-socks are on you" for the dog folks. Horsey folk like me might use only a certain stall/in the barn, a certain scratch spot, and so on. Basically, if you aren't a complete idjit looking for a way to get outed, you're almost certainly going to use some sort of "Do you wanna/We can play now" signal with your critter, be it dog, horse, goat, or whatever. What that signal might be for each pair is a whole different story, and is limited only by what you and the critter can come up with that works for you both.

i guess "only in our house" counts? i never really gave that much thought. i live in a rural area so we don't encounter many ppl on our walks and i live alone so there's zero chance of someone walking on us in any room.

my girl learned a signal to let ME know "come give me some" tho. she's too tall to engage with on my knees and too short for me to be standing up so we use the couch, she lines up perfectly while standing on it. as a foreplay i used to have her stand on it with just her front legs and when she feels ready she hops up on her own to let me have her. some months later she started going to stand on the couch with just her front legs and tail to the side on her own... it's like, i come home from work and she waits at the gate to greet me, then we enter the house i go get changed or whatever and she goes to stand on the couch with this "so what will it be?" look and slight tail wagging.

My boy and I played almost every afternoon when I got home. If no one else was there, he'd greet me at the door for a minute and then run up to my room barking. He would bark until I came upstairs to find him on my bed, slightly humping the air with his lipstick poking out. Of course I could never resist and would be naked and under him in a flash. Funny thing is, if anyone else was home he was never so insistent. The only other time he initiated play was late at night, when I was coming home from partying and I'd be buzzed and horny. He must have sensed this because he would jump up on my bed and paw at my hand, pushing it towards his cock. He never initiated play unless we were alone. I think he knew it was our little secret.

I taught my boy, that when I put a certain scarf on him and we were in the bedroom, that meant it was play time...

He like any other dogs had sniffed crotches from time to time, I told him no and he would go and lay down..

I miss him so...

When I first started playing with my dog he would sometimes try and mount me when it wasn't appropriate. I looked of some stuff on dog training and had an idea. I bought a shirt that was really distinctive and only wore it if I was going to arouse him. After a few weeks he knew what that shirt ment. Does anyone else have a thing that let's their pet know when it's okay and when its not?
When my wife was training our Rottie, she had a particular perfume that she would put on from an atomizer bottle. I don't know if there was something to that perfume or that she would apply that one when she was training, but he went sexually crazy when she wore it. She was messing around once, and sprayed some on me, and he chased me around the house, trying to mount me. She thought it was extremely funny. I know somebody is going to ask what it was. I have no idea. To them it was a training signal to have sex. Our boy wanted to fuck anybody that smelled like that. Your trigger can be nearly anything that he'll recognize means sex to him. My wife used scent, which is rather natural, because male dogs scent on females in heat. So try some different scents. Many perfumes have fermones intended to create natural sexual interest.

My boys have their own room and garden. They know if they are invited into the main part of the house it is a special occasion. If I visit their room wearing clothes I am off-limits, but if I am naked, I am fair game. The same goes for outside.

Usually my signal is getting naked in front of my girl. Basically when the clothes come off she knows it's sexy time. But she will sometime flag me when she's in the mood regardless if my clothes are on or off. So I definitely don't have this signal perfected yet.

Last edited:
This thread makes me want to do research on animal cryptography. It's not uncommon to train animals to respond to special signals, but I'd be curious if they extrapolate the idea is not to be found out.

This thread makes me want to do research on animal cryptography. It's not uncommon to train animals to respond to special signals, but I'd be curious if they extrapolate the idea is not to be found out.
Not impossible, I'd say - at least for certain pairings. Brighter critter-partners would be the most likely ones to see it in, I'd guess. Not sure how one would go about proving or disproving the theory, though.

Usually my signal is getting naked in front of my girl. Basically when the clothes come off she knows it's sexy time. But she will sometime flag me when she's in the mood regardless if my clothes are on. So I definitely don't have this signal perfected yet.
When my clothes come off too and especially in my room I have set up just for him to play in. It’s off limits to everyone else so he knows.

Last edited:
When my clothes come off too
Dogs are such smart creatures. Smarter than what humanity generally gives them credit for. It's funny how they pick up on such signals through positive conditioning and reinforcement (In this case "woohoo, it's sexy time again!") All we have to do is simply change something from the norm, such as removing those weird fabric things that encases our bodies most of the time, to let them know they are about to have some jolly good fun!

I always try to signal some initiatives. I had a female of a friend who knew it was only okay when we were alone. Id stop her signals when we were not alone. Then call her over once we were alone. Eventually she only signaled for it once we were alone.

Most males i have just done it in a specific room. Its kinda hilarious when your dog wants to go into a room constantly, just like wanting outside... but this specific room.

I have a room like that too. I like the idea of a certain perfume someone else mentioned. I should try that.

MrsK9Duke and I usually had fun with our GSD on Friday nights after I had gotten home from being out all week for work. When he'd see us sitting together in my recliner he'd sit in front facing us with his penis sticking out and give us a big "WUUF!!!" to let us know he was ready to play.

Visual and behavioral signs work well also But like you, I think a musk-type perfume being added to the ritual would be another useful signal.

Mine was normally during the day when we were alone she never done anything when there were others about. I was a house hubby bringing up my kids, had work but hours were evening & early mornings. So mornings Id get everyone up work school & my youngest feed we would then go for a walk & home. Once all that was done it was shower & little 1 asleep id shower thats when she would normally strike, in the bedroom she would start to sniff & lick me if I said no she would stop. If i wanted more id stick something on quick check to make sure house locked up windows closed then either bedroom of front room, She would also if I was watching TV rest her head on my lap id start to stroke her then she would turn around & kinda stick her back in the air in my groin. We had fun

Back