Southflorida´s Security Advice and Tips (Communication/Pre-Meeting/Meeting)

Some of these tips are great and worth reading others are the ramblings of someone over thinking it and being paranoid. One the cops wont kill your dog if your convicted of beastiality it will go to a new owner, the cops do, do stings for beastiality but it's a bottom of the list issue these days so it is very very rare. The cops are less an issue then a phony person.
Dont count on that, bub. There have been cases where dogs were euthanized even before a defendant was found guilty. The logic was that the dogs "have been trained to rape". One case happened in Oklahoma. It made the papers,
so you can look it up. Whatever shelter gets the critters will assess their adoptability. If its minimal, the likelihood is that the shelter will put them down, rather than waste resources.

I can't say I was friends with Southy. But I had nothing but good repor with him and DeerHunter.
It does seem to me, the only people that hated BF and mods like SF and DH were the ones that felt put out by rules... or moreso being scolded for breaking them. I can't even tell you how many people bitched and complained to me personally because they didn't have enough credits to watch my videos.

I can't say I was friends with Southy. But I had nothing but good repor with him and DeerHunter.
It does seem to me, the only people that hated BF and mods like SF and DH were the ones that felt put out by rules... or moreso being scolded for breaking them. I can't even tell you how many people bitched and complained to me personally because they didn't have enough credits to watch my videos.
Yepper....that system generated a lot of hate. It was fair enough, but like here, the "entitled" crowd hated to work for it, and hated being told that was their problem. Most of BF's postings didnt stay exclusive for long....theyd get pirated pretty quickly, even with the credit system in place. I have, or have passed up, almost everything I ever wanted from there, but rarely GOT it from there. All things come to he who waits. The Tracker has a rip from 2017, not long before the close....its a huge file, but its available. But the Mods got no real respect from a certain portion of the users there....I shudder to think, in this day of death threats over masks, What might be the case at BF now, if it were still around.

I don't know where to post this, or go about asking this because i've never talked on here yet. That and i'm kinda stressing bad over a guy on a dating app asking if i've ever been active with an animal before because he realized im lowkey a furry (i was just chatting, he brought it up, doesn't know what i look like, name or anything etc but still) and i said i may have or may not have. And he said he was into zoo stuff and thought it was hot and i said "oh really" etc.. I know im probably just over thinking this and everything.. But i told him (he also had a blank profile etc) that i've done oral and ya know and that was literally the end of the conversation after he said again that after i asked if he was into it and i don't judge.. Fuck, literally just wanted to chat with someone anon wise about the topic and wasn't trying to hookup or do anything but talk when he messaged me first.. because you guys get it. Shit feels so isolating. Any who he went from bringing up beastiality and how it was so obscure, taboo and hot. He was into it asking if i wanted too hookup. (didn't get the chance to say im just here to chat sorry) and he hits me with "Just fyi this app records everything, saves photos etc and you admitting to doing something like that is intent of a crime, animal cruelty, felony etc".. You guys get the picture. I feel like i fucked up big time by just humoring the dude.. But if any law savy people on here can either confirm, or denie, any possible chance that im fucked, or not fucked on my end after rummaging through this rant. Get back at me, please. Because i feel horrible by sitting here thinking (which im probably just over thinking the situation because it's not like i sent anything nsfw to this dude involving anything bad) that just by me, via basically chat room style, saying that i've been active with an animal just.. Ya'll get it. 😩🥺

I don't know where to post this, or go about asking this because i've never talked on here yet. That and i'm kinda stressing bad over a guy on a dating app asking if i've ever been active with an animal before because he realized im lowkey a furry (i was just chatting, he brought it up, doesn't know what i look like, name or anything etc but still) and i said i may have or may not have. And he said he was into zoo stuff and thought it was hot and i said "oh really" etc.. I know im probably just over thinking this and everything.. But i told him (he also had a blank profile etc) that i've done oral and ya know and that was literally the end of the conversation after he said again that after i asked if he was into it and i don't judge.. Fuck, literally just wanted to chat with someone anon wise about the topic and wasn't trying to hookup or do anything but talk when he messaged me first.. because you guys get it. Shit feels so isolating. Any who he went from bringing up beastiality and how it was so obscure, taboo and hot. He was into it asking if i wanted too hookup. (didn't get the chance to say im just here to chat sorry) and he hits me with "Just fyi this app records everything, saves photos etc and you admitting to doing something like that is intent of a crime, animal cruelty, felony etc".. You guys get the picture. I feel like i fucked up big time by just humoring the dude.. But if any law savy people on here can either confirm, or denie, any possible chance that im fucked, or not fucked on my end after rummaging through this rant. Get back at me, please. Because i feel horrible by sitting here thinking (which im probably just over thinking the situation because it's not like i sent anything nsfw to this dude involving anything bad) that just by me, via basically chat room style, saying that i've been active with an animal just.. Ya'll get it. 😩🥺
If you didn't show him pictures of you doing anything or any identifying details, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just take it as a lesson to be very careful in the future. Even if he did try to turn it over to the law, I wouldn't imagine a "somebody on an app told me they did something" wouldn't go very far.

If you didn't show him pictures of you doing anything or any identifying details, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just take it as a lesson to be very careful in the future. Even if he did try to turn it over to the law, I wouldn't imagine a "somebody on an app told me they did something" wouldn't go very far.
You are absolutely right! After i calmed down for a sec and sat on my nonsense it clicked. And the realization was literally, word for word, what you just said. Scary moments over, lesson learned. 👉👈:cool::ROFLMAO:

Before Beastforum closed I managed to save his Security Advice and Tips.

It´s a great source of informations that will help you stay safe if you decide to meet up with other zoos in the real world....

QUOTE (@ southflorida )

You can add your own tips. Thanks, and Good Luck!
Still one of the most useful meet threads here

Some of these tips are great and worth reading others are the ramblings of someone over thinking it and being paranoid. One the cops wont kill your dog if your convicted of beastiality it will go to a new owner, the cops do, do stings for beastiality but it's a bottom of the list issue these days so it is very very rare. The cops are less an issue then a phony person.
You need to rethink that one, chum. IF a law allowed that, what happens when daddy comes home to find a family member getting buttfucked on the bathroom floor? Sorry to bust your bubble, bub, but there are a hundred documented cases of euthanasia of a "guilty dog"....NO City is going to risk thst lawsuit....not no how, not no way.

Before Beastforum closed I managed to save his Security Advice and Tips.

It´s a great source of informations that will help you stay safe if you decide to meet up with other zoos in the real world....

QUOTE (@ southflorida )

You can add your own tips. Thanks, and Good Luck!

Point 4 is good. I’ve managed to invite a member to message me on another adult platform and a couple times they’ve referred to my dogs on it!
So I’m wondering if they’re purposely just trying to pepper my dogs in our conversation.

Because the whole purpose of communicating on the other platforms was to SPECIFICALLY NOT TALK ABOUT ILLEGAL STUFF and use that other site to make arrangements just to hangout.

Back