South Texas boy new to the site.

MoosenMan

Tourist
Hey,

25 yo bi male. Just north of the Victoria Texas area.

I’m new to the site but not new to the lifestyle. Had a couple female dogs growing up and loved every minute of my time with them. Miss them and really looking for someone who would enjoy letting me spend some time with their girl or boy.

I love every kind of animal but my current girls are my goats. They take me almost every day.

I’ve only ever had goat and dog but I would love to try any other animal but sheep and horse especially.

Really love chatting about it and sharing stories so please feel free to hmu. if you’re I’m my area would love to hook up and share animals or just jerk together. Whatever. I’m open to pretty much anything and there’s nothing with a warm wet hole I wouldn’t fuck.

Hey,

25 yo bi male. Just north of the Victoria Texas area.

I’m new to the site but not new to the lifestyle. Had a couple female dogs growing up and loved every minute of my time with them. Miss them and really looking for someone who would enjoy letting me spend some time with their girl or boy.

I love every kind of animal but my current girls are my goats. They take me almost every day.

I’ve only ever had goat and dog but I would love to try any other animal but sheep and horse especially.

Really love chatting about it and sharing stories so please feel free to hmu. if you’re I’m my area would love to hook up and share animals or just jerk together. Whatever. I’m open to pretty much anything and there’s nothing with a warm wet hole I wouldn’t fuck.
hey 2 guys here. can we share your goats?

welcome! i’m around that area. hit me up some time ^_^

Back