Sort of newbie return!!

read this to understand when u are able to pn, but keep in mind many creepy other could message u then, u can turn off the pn function in ur private settings if u want

read this to understand when u are able to pn, but keep in mind many creepy other could message u then, u can turn off the pn function in ur private settings if u want

Yes thank you! I’ve read through it and I’ll be careful lol :D

Hi all, wanted to jump on here and say hello again! Used to lurk a couple years ago but forgot my old account so here I go starting fresh!
If you didnt close that old account, check with a mod....you may have two active accounts and the auto-sweep will ban them both.

If you didnt close that old account, check with a mod....you may have two active accounts and the auto-sweep will ban them both.
Oh I didn’t know that! I don’t remember my old handle unfortunately, would that still be a problem? I haven’t been active since I think 2020

Oh I didn’t know that! I don’t remember my old handle unfortunately, would that still be a problem? I haven’t been active since I think 2020
The mods may be able to find it for you. Im not one, and will never be one. But I know how the place operates....

Back