Sorry if I've been cold.

I've never introduced myself.
And usually when people PM's me, I answer quite cold, sorry about that. It's just the way I am.

22 yo, Half Mexican Half American.
Live in the US.
Yes, it's me on the profile pic.
No, I won't send you more.

I have experience with Dogs, big ones.
Like to watch boar and horse ones, but they are rare tho. Would be amazing if you send me the best site to watch hd vids.

Some certified pics. I'll keep the conversation going as long as I'm interested. Be original 🫰🏾

View attachment 353821
hey drovoi how are you?
I love talking to cool people.
welcome to the site.
can i send you dm?

Hello and welcome.. Great introduction. Hope you find what you are looking for and have enjoyed yourself

Is almost a year late but i hope u enjoyed the site and found whatever u looking for. Maybe isn´t the best way to know ppl but it make u learn things. I´m from 🇲🇽 too. If you return, welcome again and keep safe (y)
P.D hots pics ❤️👌

And usually when people PM's me, I answer quite cold, sorry about that. It's just the way I am.

Live in the US.

Like to watch boar and horse ones, but they are rare tho. Would be amazing if you send me the best site to watch hd vids.

Some certified pics. I'll keep the conversation going as long as I'm interested. Be original 🫰🏾

View attachment 353821
Stunning ass! keep fucking those big doggy cocks,... I love em too!!

Live in the US.

View attachment 353821
Amazing intro!

Back