Songs To Learn And Sing// Share the music that moves you.

Time for this Old Beast to head off to bed
Night Zooville 🐻
Flunk - Distortion

One of my Exs sadly didn't make it through the pandemic. Times like this when it's 4am and I can't sleep worth a damn I can't help but think back at the happy memories we shared. We didn't go out long, but I still feel so lucky he was part of my life. This song makes me cry every time, but it's helped me heal. https://youtu.be/wGF7PswOENQ?si=cRawylzURaLRDqei
Love the Foo's. I just recently became a widower in April of this year! We had been married for 33 years!! I know how hard it gets sometimes?

Love the Foo's. I just recently became a widower in April of this year! We had been married for 33 years!! I know how hard it gets sometimes?
So many hugs for you. 33 years is a lifetime, when mine was only a year, and April must still seem like yesterday. Its so tough. Sending all my love though 💖

So many hugs for you. 33 years is a lifetime, when mine was only a year, and April must still seem like yesterday. Its so tough. Sending all my love though 💖
Thank you very much for your kind words! She and I had not had what you would call a normal marriage for many years. We pretty much stayed together the last 10 years for our two sons. I know I can lay here and honestly say that I have not been intimate with anyone at all in over 8 years now!!

Well Here's the last song of the evening for me.
From 1997, I remember that year. And I remember when I first heard this song.
Was a bit of a Sad time for this Old Bear. I Was A hell of a lot younger and a hell of a lot more "Naive" To even think the world was a perfect place. It's NOT. It's about as far from perfect as it gets.
I found this CD after hearing it on vacation. Was in a Record shop in the Northwest of England.
Went to visit a Fellow Bear. Ended up playing the Fuck out of this song for weeks afterwards.
My life was changed after that. Not the Happy Go lucky little Bear anymore.
I think that's when I became Just an Ornery Old Dark Goat.
But "Such is Life"

Back