Some unreasonable things about the movie "Strays"

HuskyPuppy

Tourist
I just watched this interesting movie "Strays", which zoos will probably like very much. If you ignore some of the unreasonable parts, the whole movie is still worth watching :husky_happysmile:
These dog actors are so cute
111 (1).jpg
111 (4).jpg
some unreasonable parts:
1.Even though the movie is full of jokes about GDane's big dick,and the director gave it a close-up shot,but the GDane was neutered,maybe the director couldn't find a suitable unneutered dog as an actor
111 (2).jpg
111 (5).jpg
111 (9).jpg
The special effects of his fake dick are too fake, for zoos who is familiar with dog dicks.But this is a bold attempt for a commercial film.
111 (6).jpg
2.GSD the officer is obviously a female,but it plays a male character
111 (3).jpg
3.The Border Collie is acting as a female , but there is a scene where they are peeing on each other and peeing together,female dog obviously cannot do such actions.
111 (8).jpg
11110.jpg

The ending of the story told in the movie is not like the Disney movie where "the bad guys become good and then live happily with the dog", but the bad guys get too severe punishment:gsd_shocked:
Thanks to these dog actors for bringing such an interesting, R18 movie.

I still haven't watched this movie, even though it was dubbed into my language.
But after this, I might not even watch it if it's so crappy.

I still haven't watched this movie, even though it was dubbed into my language.
But after this, I might not even watch it if it's so crappy.
Not bad for a casual guy,too bad for a serious guy.
The main character of this movie severely punished and disabled its owner for life, which I thought was too much for someone like me who loves dogs.
Actually,a dog will never punish its owner, whether the owner is poor or rich, or loves dogs or dislikes dogs, as long as the owner gives the dog something to eat.

Not bad for a casual guy,too bad for a serious guy.
The main character of this movie severely punished and disabled its owner for life, which I thought was too much for someone like me who loves dogs.
Actually,a dog will never punish its owner, whether the owner is poor or rich, or loves dogs or dislikes dogs, as long as the owner gives the dog something to eat.
Can see dog mating in the film?

Back