Some instructions please

Mirko9

Tourist
Hi.
I've been experimenting with my German Shepard for some time now. He's 4 years old black German Shepard. There have been some jerking and some oral and some kind of mounting :).
I have 2 problems
1. It is very hard to get him hard :) I've seen all the instructions here and mainly tried them but he just wont get 100% hard. I get under him ( he is very cool with it) and start jerking. The knot gets hard but the cock won't get out... As soon as it does, he cums and then i need maybe 5 min to get him hard again... And then it repeats...
2. 2 days ago, I tried to get mounted... As always, he just climbed, I put it in me, and it just sits there... But this time he got really hard (haven't seen him like that) and i got fully knotted :). The problem was that I'm not that wide (im straight btw) and he started to pull back... I knew that he is going to pull out... And he did... OMG it was really painful, but it was my fault. When he came out, i saw the full size of his cock... So the question is, how to make him hump me, and how to make him that hard?

Does he even have balls ?
Worst thing you can do with a dog is to suck and wank him multiple times and then expect him to perform. NO NO - He will learn that you will do all the stuff sex stuff for him and all he has to do is stand still.

Does he even have balls ?
Worst thing you can do with a dog is to suck and wank him multiple times and then expect him to perform. NO NO - He will learn that you will do all the stuff sex stuff for him and all he has to do is stand still.
Yes he does have balls :) I always try and pet him and play with him. I'm not, like, jumping to sex. Also, i always have some sweets for him when we go out.
Maybe the reason is that i don't do it every time we walk..

It is very hard to get him hard :) I've seen all the instructions here and mainly tried them but he just wont get 100% hard. I get under him ( he is very cool with it) and start jerking. The knot gets hard but the cock won't get out... As soon as it does, he cums and then i need maybe 5 min to get him hard again... And then it repeats...
When he penetrates a partner, his penis will get completely out of the sheath when he thrusts the penis into a hole (vaginal opening/anus) and the sheath doesn't get into the hole. This actually happens before he is erect. Unlike men he can thrust the penis into a hole without being erect, because there is a bone inside his penis, which we humans don't have.

When you masturbate him, you can help him out of the sheath by pushing or pulling the sheath a little back. This should be done early before his knot swells too much inside the sheath. Be careful with his exposed penis! It is more sensitive than yours. Don't jerk his shaft. Some dogs do not like when you do anything with their penis except to hold it behind the knot. Other dogs are okay with more. Keeping the penis moist is generally recommended.

He will stay hard when you hold him behind his knot similarly to how your anal sphincter held his knot inside you before he pulled out. When you hold him there, you can try to pulse your grip just a little—that is make it tighter and looser. Female dogs also contract their muscles around a dog's penis inside their body. He may like this. Note that when he cums it doesn't mean that he is finished. Dogs start to cum almost immediately, but they continue to cum in spurts for a long time, very much unlike humans.

Whatever you do, advance carefully in the beginning so that you can see when your dog is not comfortable with something before you accidentally hurt him. Give him a good time! :) And enjoy it yourself.

When he penetrates a partner, his penis will get completely out of the sheath when he thrusts the penis into a hole (vaginal opening/anus) and the sheath doesn't get into the hole. This actually happens before he is erect. Unlike men he can thrust the penis into a hole without being erect, because there is a bone inside his penis, which we humans don't have.

When you masturbate him, you can help him out of the sheath by pushing or pulling the sheath a little back. This should be done early before his knot swells too much inside the sheath. Be careful with his exposed penis! It is more sensitive than yours. Don't jerk his shaft. Some dogs do not like when you do anything with their penis except to hold it behind the knot. Other dogs are okay with more. Keeping the penis moist is generally recommended.

He will stay hard when you hold him behind his knot similarly to how your anal sphincter held his knot inside you before he pulled out. When you hold him there, you can try to pulse your grip just a little—that is make it tighter and looser. Female dogs also contract their muscles around a dog's penis inside their body. He may like this. Note that when he cums it doesn't mean that he is finished. Dogs start to cum almost immediately, but they continue to cum in spurts for a long time, very much unlike humans.

Whatever you do, advance carefully in the beginning so that you can see when your dog is not comfortable with something before you accidentally hurt him. Give him a good time! :) And enjoy it yourself.
Thank you very much for the effort. I will try and will send some feedback afterwards

Live feed :)

Attachments

• IMG_20200519_134151.jpg
    IMG_20200519_134151.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20200519_133950.jpg
    IMG_20200519_133950.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20200519_133951.jpg
    IMG_20200519_133951.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20200519_133937.jpg
    IMG_20200519_133937.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200519_133940.jpg
    IMG_20200519_133940.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20200519_133919.jpg
    IMG_20200519_133919.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20200519_133923.jpg
    IMG_20200519_133923.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20200519_133842.jpg
    IMG_20200519_133842.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20200519_133916.jpg
    IMG_20200519_133916.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20200519_134155.jpg
    IMG_20200519_134155.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
Hi.
I've been experimenting with my German Shepard for some time now. He's 4 years old black German Shepard. There have been some jerking and some oral and some kind of mounting :).
I have 2 problems
1. It is very hard to get him hard :) I've seen all the instructions here and mainly tried them but he just wont get 100% hard. I get under him ( he is very cool with it) and start jerking. The knot gets hard but the cock won't get out... As soon as it does, he cums and then i need maybe 5 min to get him hard again... And then it repeats...
2. 2 days ago, I tried to get mounted... As always, he just climbed, I put it in me, and it just sits there... But this time he got really hard (haven't seen him like that) and i got fully knotted :). The problem was that I'm not that wide (im straight btw) and he started to pull back... I knew that he is going to pull out... And he did... OMG it was really painful, but it was my fault. When he came out, i saw the full size of his cock... So the question is, how to make him hump me, and how to make him that hard?

To him to get used to jump and mount it's a matter of innate behavior or you must help him to realize how to feel good while doing it. It's just a matter to create a little habit (try to not focus that much on this, just giving him some hints and trying almost always to let him do the "final blow". You must tease him, lots, also play before sex, they tend to see that as a "ritual" before sex and excites them. About knotting anally... well, he must trust lots in you to keep calm and stay, also, you must train a little your anus so you can adapt better and get a little more loose in case he wants to pull out (it'll hurt still the first times, even when you're experienced it'll hurt a little when he starts growing inside, at least from what i've read from here.)

Now, to get him hard ? well, you must stimulate the base of his penis, that's where they're more sensitive and where they like to be pleasured. They aren't that much into "rub rub" motion, but more of "squeezing" slightly, you might jerk him off peeling his sheath out (it's not like boars who "thrust" their penises outside, they need to peel out their sheathes with movements, if this isn't done, the knot will grow inside the sheath and please, DON'T TRY TO PULL HIS PENIS OUT, the ring made of skin around the sheath's tip is not that elastic as the whole skin on the sheath's body, and it might hurt a lot to the dog, the knot must grow outside the sheath, once it's inside, just try to leave him alone to lick himself and shrink, then try again (if he's up to). Now to make him to grow the better method i consider is to jerk him using his own sheath and after he starts growing a little his knot pull his sheath backwards and "lock" your thumb and your index finder around the "trunk" before the knot and then make a slight "squeeze-release" motion as you feel his throbbing, they like that more, and also, after a while, being gentle you can turn his penis backwards to his position, this was his cavity where the whole semen runs out is more "straight" and he can spurt his semen easier.

Hope you'll find this informative. Have fun and stay safe.

Thank you very much for all the comments. I think that gradually we will be victorious :)
Today was the first time I've managed to calm my nerves and do a proper fucking :)
Unfortunately i wasn't able to do some pictures, but i promise i will the next time and i will share all the details.
Best regards

Back