Some help could be good :)

LeCuack97

Tourist
Hi guys

I know that a lot of people dont like to hear other ones drama, but idk where else to say this

I move to montreal a few weeks ago

Im living by my own and… everytime i try to make friends i just… speak to much and they get away, specially zoo friends… idk if im just being to optimitic and about about everything but idk were else can i be my self or maybe i just need to change something

I just wanna make friends and if i can, fuck a female dog for the first time ever, if not who cares ? Friends are always good

Im living by my own and… everytime i try to make friends i just… speak to much and they get away, specially zoo friends… idk if im just being to optimitic and about about everything but idk were else can i be my self or maybe i just need to change something

I mean, I don't have my shit sorted at all, but just try to not try?

In my experience you can make friends by trying, but if you are putting effort into becoming friends, you are probably going to need to put effort into maintaining friends.

I'm not saying not to care though, lots of people are lonely, but you need to focus on you personally making yourself happy. When you do that I think you will find that good friends just naturally come into your life.

So shitpost on this site, talk to people on the bus, go to a bar, try something new or scary for the first time.

You are finally living on your own, so do whatever you want to do and live it up, the people will come to you.

Just my two cents.

I mean, I don't have my shit sorted at all, but just try to not try?

In my experience you can make friends by trying, but if you are putting effort into becoming friends, you are probably going to need to put effort into maintaining friends.

I'm not saying not to care though, lots of people are lonely, but you need to focus on you personally making yourself happy. When you do that I think you will find that good friends just naturally come into your life.

So shitpost on this site, talk to people on the bus, go to a bar, try something new or scary for the first time.

You are finally living on your own, so do whatever you want to do and live it up, the people will come to you.

Just my two cents.
Yeah, maybe im overthinking all this stuff

I guess you hava a very valid point there

Hi guys

I know that a lot of people dont like to hear other ones drama, but idk where else to say this

I just wanna make friends and if i can, fuck a female dog for the first time ever, if not who cares ? Friends are always good
I understand what you mean about the "Speak too much" part... I try to be honest about my feelings, my desires and my beliefs with people that I want to build friendships with. This always spooks people and I find myself alone and confused, but don't give up and keep trying to build an honest and strong friendship. Also keep in mind that not all people who give you a chance are good people, I made the mistake of building a friendship with someone and trusted them to keep my Zoo life a secret. Now they are holding it over my head, they made me think that they genuinely cared about me. So be safe, but don't give up! ;)

Hi guys

Idk why that is , I guess maybe u turn them off , like u said , for being too optimistic or happy but either way that’s crazy . At least to me . All u can do is be yourself and if people don’t accept that then don’t waste time . I wouldn’t mind having a friend like you zoo friends are def needed bro

Idk why that is , I guess maybe u turn them off , like u said , for being too optimistic or happy but either way that’s crazy . At least to me . All u can do is be yourself and if people don’t accept that then don’t waste time . I wouldn’t mind having a friend like you zoo friends are def needed bro
Thanks thats very kind

I wouldn't mind either send pm lets chat :)

I understand what you mean about the "Speak too much" part... I try to be honest about my feelings, my desires and my beliefs with people that I want to build friendships with. This always spooks people and I find myself alone and confused, but don't give up and keep trying to build an honest and strong friendship. Also keep in mind that not all people who give you a chance are good people, I made the mistake of building a friendship with someone and trusted them to keep my Zoo life a secret. Now they are holding it over my head, they made me think that they genuinely cared about me. So be safe, but don't give up! ;)
Yeah… i guess

Im just tires to always be alone

I see a lot of pretty girls and guys and idk if im enough to try to hook up with one
Its so frustrating and internally destructive, makes feel like shit or thats im not worth enough for someone… And thats why i also think that i think i want a K9 partner, not only for the awesome sex, but the loyalty and friends/bonds you cam have with them is… its feels better to me

Yeah… i guess

Im just tires to always be alone

I see a lot of pretty girls and guys and idk if im enough to try to hook up with one
Its so frustrating and internally destructive, makes feel like shit or thats im not worth enough for someone… And thats why i also think that i think i want a K9 partner, not only for the awesome sex, but the loyalty and friends/bonds you cam have with them is… its feels better to me
Yeah, that's for sure. It's one of the reasons why I am exclusively attracted to animals, I identify as Asexual with people and Bisexual with animals. I admit that I don't like human romantic relationships, specifically because people have the tendency to jump into a relationship without any effort to get to know me. If they do make an effort to get to know me, than they have certain Beliefs, Ideals or Desires that don't line up or mesh well with my own. I don't feel comfortable pretending to overlook these differences or willing to risk wasting mine or anyone else's time by "Seeing where things will go for the future." I by no means am an expressive religious person and don't discriminate against those that are, nor do I try to make my political stances a spotlight event, but I also don't want to be with someone that is always making a big deal over their beliefs. I get that everyone has a right to be heard and a right to their beliefs, but in a relationship you either date someone that shares those beliefs or you don't. What I believe, Think and Desire are my own and I don't push them on anyone, it was just too hard to find a significant other that could accept that I am different in most ways.
When I was younger I made the choice to be Asexual and fully dedicate my life to being a Zoo. I can say from experience that my loneliness is almost non-existent when I am in a relationship with an animal. My current lover and I are extremely happy and almost inseparable at times, I can barely see myself with a human person when I think about my future.
I don't know if you feel the same way I do, but I do wish I could have some friends that I can spend time with and share my feelings about the relationship I have with my Canine lover or hear about their zoo relationships. It sounds stupid that I am extremely jealous of my friends when they talk about their boyfriends/girlfriends and all the public experiences they have without judgement.
Lol, sorry if I went on a rant... But I do wish you the best.

Your starter post reminds me so much of one of my dear friends who've I've known for more than ten years (time sure flies) annd I always try to calm him down when he says that maybe he is too clingy or something and gets too interested of things such as new music for an example which makes him post plenty of messages on that single topic. This makes him fear that his ramblings are driving his friends away when they aren't responding etc.

I always tell him to calm down and that his friends are maybe just busy and true real friends would never ignore or leave you.

Best thing you can do is just to be yourself; you are you and not what others wish you to be.

Moving to new place and when you are alone feels of course scary and strange but after the shock is gone you start to feel better, trust me. Hopefully leaving my own country this year even if it scares me. You will find friends who like you for who you are, not because of your kinks and habits. Real friends care about the person more than what they are into.

Back