Some Animals You Just Don't "get" The Attraction

Pretty much all of them - including those that interest me. I'm a cynophile, but couldn't for the life of me explain why.

Animals like cows clean up really nice when they are washed and brushed. Like any show animal will be nice and clean, whether it's a cow or a sheep or a pig, So I don't hold the typical living conditions against the whole species.

Reptiles, birds, cats, or any small animal would be a definite no for me.

Reptiles don't do it for me, although I'm intrigued by the masturbating turtle videos and some male 'gator pics and vids I've seen. Birds: Ostriches and Emus as others have mentioned are mildly interesting in images; the few that I've seen up close and personal were outright scary.

Horses: When I was much younger, I reached into a gelding's sheath and felt up his penis a bit. He didn't seem to mind, but my hand came out caked with nasty, sticky, smelly stuff. I don't know much about horses other than they can hurt you very badly if you don't know exactly what you're doing. I believe you pretty much have to grow up around them. Other large animals (cows, etc.), the same applies. However, I went with a friend to look at a car where the people had a really sweet jennet (she-donkey) who I made friends with. I considered visiting her some night, but (no doubt wisely) chickened out.

Monkeys and apes really creep me out. Some people have fantasies about them, not me.

I'm essentially a dog guy, but in the past I've played with some house cats and small mammals. I once had a male Guinea pig (a.k.a. cavy) who would face-fuck me and unload in my mouth pretty regularly. That was nice, but beyond that small-and-furries are only good for petting and looking cute.

Pigs? I've made friends with one or two but never saw them as sexy. I have to admit, though, their junk is fascinating.

I'm old and set in my ways, so I suppose I'll just stick with what I know and any other critter that I find sexy will just have to stay on the computer screen.

Everyone is a little different. For me it is hard to see beyond the large dog breeds…for my fantasy animal I would say a dolphin because, well that is my fantasy!

I definitely don’t get non-mammals, dangerous animals (great cats, etc) or animals that are really big…like a cow or a horse.

But I also understand peoples attractions so as long as you are safe and the animal is well cared for..have fun!

Back