SO troubles.

So i've been a lurker in the lifestyle for MANY years. I'm 37 now and I think i discovered the "Amy gets dogged X times by a dog" video back when i was maybe 13 or 14. Possibly older... not 100% sure. I've kept that fetish side of me quiet for a long time but dabble here and there. Eventually got married, had kids, but still have a love for the lifestyle. Eventually, S.O. finds some history that i slipped up on.. she is not happy. Says I have a mental issue, tells me I need medication for my mental disorder. Get meds...take meds... still into bestiality. I do really love my wife...love my kids... but I really don't know what to do at this point. Do I continue with this lie that I don't enjoy this lifestyle or do I fall in line with traditional standards? This could be in the wrong section of this forum as well, and if so.. sorry admins! I'm drunk and venting... just need some advice from people who may be going through the same thing.

So i've been a lurker in the lifestyle for MANY years. I'm 37 now and I think i discovered the "Amy gets dogged X times by a dog" video back when i was maybe 13 or 14. Possibly older... not 100% sure. I've kept that fetish side of me quiet for a long time but dabble here and there. Eventually got married, had kids, but still have a love for the lifestyle. Eventually, S.O. finds some history that i slipped up on.. she is not happy. Says I have a mental issue, tells me I need medication for my mental disorder. Get meds...take meds... still into bestiality. I do really love my wife...love my kids... but I really don't know what to do at this point. Do I continue with this lie that I don't enjoy this lifestyle or do I fall in line with traditional standards? This could be in the wrong section of this forum as well, and if so.. sorry admins! I'm drunk and venting... just need some advice from people who may be going through the same thing.
My opinion - you continue with the lie. You made the decision to keep this to yourself, you got married, then had kids. Don’t be selfish and ruin other people’s lives. Suck it up and do what you’re supposed to do. Depending on what your wife saw, it may already be too late.

Unlike what people think, medication isn't some "cure," they're mostly symptom blockers. Anyway, you're just better off lying that you're not into it, and clear off anything relating to it.

Well shit. Yeah, I'm afraid you continue with the lie. I'm sorry, it must be hell.
Also, it's not a medication thing, that's not how it works.

Back