So many interested men. it's tragic

Tali

Lurker
Being a female that just likes to be licked in front of men makes this fetish tragic. There are so many men that get hard just thinking about it and yet we can't enjoy each other. I want to suck hard cock while a guy watches me get tongued. I've always wanted tongue and cock in my mouth while I'm getting licked.

Being a female that just likes to be licked in front of men makes this fetish tragic. There are so many men that get hard just thinking about it and yet we can't enjoy each other. I want to suck hard cock while a guy watches me get tongued. I've always wanted tongue and cock in my mouth while I'm getting licked.
I'm a little confused.....

Why can't you enjoy each other? Seems to me there would be, at least theoretically, a line stretching around the block for what you describe?

I'm a little confused.....

Why can't you enjoy each other? Seems to me there would be, at least theoretically, a line stretching around the block for what you describe?
Becuase the shroud of secrecy becuase of legalities. It's too hard to know who is into what and if you can trust them ect ect.
Like meet ups are rare. I'm hoping to find some in person friends at a local convention this weekend though. Hopeful!

Becuase the shroud of secrecy becuase of legalities. It's too hard to know who is into what and if you can trust them ect ect.
Like meet ups are rare. I'm hoping to find some in person friends at a local convention this weekend though. Hopeful!
I guess that's a fair assessment. But, also keep in mind that, at least HERE, you're new.....to the site, and the community.

Things CAN happen quickly, but that's rare and really depends heavily on the people involved if that's going to be possible, etc.

Outside THAT concept, things DO generally happen more slowly. But, meetups are NOT rare, they really aren't.

BUT, they don't happen for *most* of the membership for a LOT of different reasons.

Meet ups happen ALL the time here, most of that simply remains hidden due to both the nature of the subject and the need for *secrecy* within the general public.

YOU, at least as far as I can see, have ALL the ingredients you need, except for the one final thing. Attaining that however is going to depend largely on how you conduct your business here.

There IS more to that concept but I won't go into that in a public thread, for a lot of different reasons.

I guess that's a fair assessment. But, also keep in mind that, at least HERE, you're new.....to the site, and the community.

Things CAN happen quickly, but that's rare and really depends heavily on the people involved if that's going to be possible, etc.

Outside THAT concept, things DO generally happen more slowly. But, meetups are NOT rare, they really aren't.

BUT, they don't happen for *most* of the membership for a LOT of different reasons.

Meet ups happen ALL the time here, most of that simply remains hidden due to both the nature of the subject and the need for *secrecy* within the general public.

YOU, at least as far as I can see, have ALL the ingredients you need, except for the one final thing. Attaining that however is going to depend largely on how you conduct your business here.

There IS more to that concept but I won't go into that in a public thread, for a lot of different reasons.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write all this to me. It's very encouraging. I really want to be enjoyed in this context. I would love to help others as well, but time will tell with that. I think getting to flirt around the community in a safe place will do me a lot of good.
It's too bad things are so risky but it is what it is.

I'm being a littler braver about things lately so we'll see how it goes.

There is less paranoia on more alt or bdsm sites or even regular hook up sites. This site seems to attract those into ultra secrecy due to the nature of this site. Nobody in a western democracy at this point can persecute you for having alternative values and beliefs. The problem with this site or any site like it is that people share way too much information and content. If you are actually here to meet consider not sharing content or freely giving out information about if you own a pet etc. Save all those details for when you meet someone who shares your beliefs and values and you know you can trust them. Yes that does mean passing on those here only looking to met a pet owner and can not be bothered to get to know you etc.

This site seems to attract those into ultra secrecy due to the nature of this site. Nobody in a western democracy at this point can persecute you for having alternative values and beliefs.
Everything you said is true. EXCEPT this.

The OTHER stuff you mentioned is not illegal, nor is it subject to legal action within the context of what it actually is.

Even where this ISN'T specifically illegal by statute, it is STILL often prosecuted under *other* statutes. There are and have been, plenty of people put in prison or had their lives burned down, or both, over this specific act.

Within that context, I think any rational individual would and should use extreme caution sticking their head out. Secrecy is MERITED here, for very good reason.

I think it does edge a bit too far into paranoia at times, but that seems to me a natural extrapolation given the nature of the possible reprecussions.

Those other sites you mention almost without exception remove you from the site for even mentioning this topic, again, for good, sound, legal reasons.

Everything you said is true. EXCEPT this.

The OTHER stuff you mentioned is not illegal, nor is it subject to legal action within the context of what it actually is.

Even where this ISN'T specifically illegal by statute, it is STILL often prosecuted under *other* statutes. There are and have been, plenty of people put in prison or had their lives burned down, or both, over this specific act.

Within that context, I think any rational individual would and should use extreme caution sticking their head out. Secrecy is MERITED here, for very good reason.

I think it does edge a bit too far into paranoia at times, but that seems to me a natural extrapolation given the nature of the possible reprecussions.

Those other sites you mention almost without exception remove you from the site for even mentioning this topic, again, for good, sound, legal reasons.
I'm very careful not to even give advice on how to do an illegal act. My point which you touch upon is to separate philosophy and values from actions. So far in most western democracies it is not illegal to have beliefs and a certain moral philosophy. For example one could believe in abortion and advocate for it and still live in a jurisdiction where abortion is illegal. Another example is incest. There are groups in Germany that openly advocate for the repeal of anti incest laws and other acts considered taboo. Having a belief is not an action and need not show intent. With respect to meetings there is little most democratic states can do from preventing people from meeting who share similar beliefs if there is no stated intent or course of action. There are a few exceptions for example in Germany Nazism is banned, and in England there are supposed to be certain sexual preferences that are totally illegal and you could be prosecuted for even advocating them online...One could still face social embarrassment, loss of employment and other social sanctions but that is not same thing as being arrested and having to sell your house to pay for your legal defense.

Last edited:
I'm very careful not to even give advice on how to do an illegal act. My point which you touch upon is to separate philosophy and values from actions. So far in most western democracies it is not illegal to have beliefs and a certain moral philosophy. For example one could believe in abortion and advocate for it and still live in a jurisdiction where abortion is illegal. Another example is incest. There are groups in Germany that openly advocate for the repeal of anti incest laws and other acts considered taboo. Having a belief is not an action and need not show intent. With respect to meetings there is little most democratic states can do from preventing people from meeting who share similar beliefs if there is no stated intent or course of action.
THAT, is true enough, and more importantly, there isn't any confusion that what you said is, in fact, what you said.

In the other post, you DID state it that way, it just wasn't as clear as the second post. Or, I guess, as EMPHATICALLY clear, if that makes sense?

It is true that thought police can't get you, in the context you use, but, I woud still maintain that thoughts written down and otherwise voiced can most definitely lead to having your life burned completely down if placed into the social world in any way that links to you. This little kink comes with severe social consequences regardless of legal jepardy in any provable form.

Which further highlights those things you said in the initial post concerning not bleeding information. Paricularly personally identifiable information.

That's beautiful 👅

THAT, is true enough, and more importantly, there isn't any confusion that what you said is, in fact, what you said.

In the other post, you DID state it that way, it just wasn't as clear as the second post. Or, I guess, as EMPHATICALLY clear, if that makes sense?

It is true that thought police can't get you, in the context you use, but, I woud still maintain that thoughts written down and otherwise voiced can most definitely lead to having your life burned completely down if placed into the social world in any way that links to you. This little kink comes with severe social consequences regardless of legal jepardy in any provable form.

Which further highlights those things you said in the initial post concerning not bleeding information. Paricularly personally identifiable information.
Yeah

what?

Not just personally identifiable information but also information that would make you a prime target. I'm cynical enough to believe that just like with narcotic seizure laws the state has a vested interest in going after some people more than others. For example if you live in a van or are homeless most governments would not allocate a lot of resources in finding you as they would get little back in return. If however you own a large ranch and happen to be a well established professional going after you would lead to multiple dividends and would result in a net gain in money to the state after seizure of your property, fines, not to mention the publicity for the joint agencies involved, and forcing your to forfeit your professional licenses etc. Publicity helps to justify more funding for the agencies so they love low hanging fruit that advertises or where they are handed a case online...

Very true! Since I found out here, police CAN lie and set you up! As a professional, I can’t afford to get involved in some sting operation. Probably my greatest hindrance to more actively pursuing meetups.

Very true! Since I found out here, police CAN lie and set you up! As a professional, I can’t afford to get involved in some sting operation. Probably my greatest hindrance to more actively pursuing meetups.
Yes and that is why they do sting operations. They can justify setting up people and actually promoting the activity they want to stop because it creates enough fear and uncertainty to deter most people from doing it.

Yes and that is why they do sting operations. They can justify setting up people and actually promoting the activity they want to stop because it creates enough fear and uncertainty to deter most people from doing it.
Exactly!!!

Oh we appreciate gals like you. If I ran into ladies like this here in FL, I would def rock. But yes on sites I am very skittish about meeting people. Even if I had a dog, I am unsure how willing I would be to give a "woman" my contact here. I am careful about who I le tin my circle and home. As someone said here, the secrecy is heightened due to this being a zoo site. On fetishlife , they have socials all the time; of course no one really cares about a fetish convention at a strip club lol.

Found this post, and I’ll be honest - what you described sounds hot. But yeah, what everyone else said - just be careful, and all that, I won’t repeat it.
Just remember, even if you meet someone through this site, don’t talk about zoo stuff outside the forum unless you’re absolutely certain they’re legit.

stay positive...

mmmmm, eating pussy is a passion!!

There is less paranoia on more alt or bdsm sites or even regular hook up sites. This site seems to attract those into ultra secrecy due to the nature of this site. Nobody in a western democracy at this point can persecute you for having alternative values and beliefs. The problem with this site or any site like it is that people share way too much information and content. If you are actually here to meet consider not sharing content or freely giving out information about if you own a pet etc. Save all those details for when you meet someone who shares your beliefs and values and you know you can trust them. Yes that does mean passing on those here only looking to met a pet owner and can not be bothered to get to know you etc.
How do you know if someone's interested in the topic? Most meetup sites will take down your ad and ban you if you hint at zoophilia and get reported.

It's a mind-blowing experience. Makes for some very good orgasms. From all involved.

Back