So... I guess it's a goodbye?

There is always the suicide help line too 800-273-8255
Those jerks are never helpful whenever I call them. They're all "nooo, don't do it!" and never have any useful suggestions. Anyway, glad OP climbed down off the bridge. Remember, your grandparents would be hurt if you tried that.

So... I'm planning to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge...

I was thinking about seeing the comments on this post before that...

I never had friends... Ever... All because of my sexuality... My grandparents fighting continuously doesn't help at all...

Bud, I feel you i really do. Few years ago I was stuck so far down in the bad I would think about putting my car into a tree on my way home from work everyday. Even had one picked out. I would see how close to it I could get until one day doing around 70 i took the mirror of my jeep. Scared the shit out of me so bad I sat there on the side of the road crying for about an hour. There I came to the realization thing don't get better on there own you got to take the steps. You've already are just by talking to us keep taking those kind of steps. Get out more, join groups get hobbies. Don't worry about your sensuality just learn how to love yourself first

Not really knowing you personally I can't do much. I do recommend talking to somebody professional though and, if talking doesn't work, there are medications that can help. In the meantime, enjoy some music that helped me get through my own period of bullying and unpopularity in high school...

Hey, don't write yourself off yet
It's only in your head, you feel left out
Or looked down on
Just try your best
Try everything you can
And don't you worry what they tell themselves
When you're away

Most people who want to off themselves don't make posts like this.
But there's a few that do.
If you look in the mirror, tell me what you don't like about that person?
I can tell you that there isn't anything that can't be overcome or adapted to. Even a severe mental illness.

yeah, i know... i am the worst person alive... i sorry... please, forgive me... i didn't want to bother you all with this stupid and selfish post... i just wanted to feel loved and... feel that someone in this world really cares about me...
Do not apologize for reaching out when you need help. It isn't selfish. I'm glad to see you're still with us, but seriously, find some professional help. Don't be afraid to reach out to us for support, but find someone qualified to help you. Your problems may seem impossible to conquer now, but one day, you will conquer them.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You need to be on some medication, like an anti depressant. Help is out there. Maybe you’re bipolar. There’s medication for that, as well. You can be well (if you want to be.)

Most people who want to off themselves don't make posts like this.
But there's a few that do.
If you look in the mirror, tell me what you don't like about that person?
I can tell you that there isn't anything that can't be overcome or adapted to. Even a severe mental illness.
They do, like anyone that leaves a suicide note. For most internet is the only sorta social life they had. Many people posted on discord or 4chan and actually went ahead and commited suicide.

They do, like anyone that leaves a suicide note. For most internet is the only sorta social life they had. Many people posted on discord or 4chan and actually went ahead and commited suicide.
I would question anything that was said of those sources....How would we know with any reasonable conviction. Sometimes people must do that....statistically, it should be fairly certain. But nowhere NEAR everyone who leaves a note goes thru with it.
Moreover, the majority, by far, of suicides dont get it right on their first go. They generally dont change methods either; they choose a method and go at it til they get it right, or they give up...a wrist cutter will have scars....a shooter will likely have holes in his bedroom or bathroom walls
( bathrooms seem to be preferred), a pilltaker will have prescriptions filled while he has several bottles already....this sort of thing. Its rare for a suicide not to have shown signs to his close people, but that DOESN'T work on the net. Too much anonymity

Last edited:
He has a new puppy and lives with grand parents. They both can be great support systems to give a person's life reason and purpose.

I hope he can get it all figured out..

Op, speaking from experience and still wrestling with my own demons daily, find comfort in your puppy. Even when the world is crashing in and you feel utterly alone, they rely on you and love you unconditionally. No matter what they will listen and be there for you and at least for me i found comfort in that. Each dog I've owned has meant more to me than most people I've met and Ive treated with the same respect and dignity that i would a "normal" person, if not better. You are never truly alone. If you ever need to talk, vent or anything else, please don't hesitate for a second to message me. Ill be happy to listen and offer what help I can.

Back