So I don't exactly know what to do. I've never penetrated a dog. And I have a strong desire to, extremely strong. The thoughts are overwhelming.

I have 5 dogs. But I really only like 1 of them. The other rone I've had since she was born, and I prefer males.

He's an older dog 10 years old, but is spunky and has no problems, and looks younger than that and acts younger than that, and I've often though about it. I've recently started giving him hand jobs, and touching his anus with my finger. He let me stick one finger in to the knuckle.

So I thought I'd try penetration or at least rubbing my coxk against his anus. He didn't try to get away, he even licked it for a minute.

But when it came to pentration, the position was wrong, he seemed stressed out afterwards. I never actually entered him, but I tried, and I just couldn't seem to find the spot, he wasn't clenching or anything, and for the most part he stayed still.

But afterwards he stayed away from me for a few minutes, and he was panting. So I just cuddled and rubbed on him and then let him have his space.

Am I wrong to think that maybe he doesn't like it, and I should either find a friend who has a dog they play with and have my first experience? Because I want to very badly. Or should I keep trying to train him? I cannot bear to hurty dog in any way, and if this is going to hurt him, I'll just give up on the idea.

This is the first dog I've ever played with. So, I have no idea what I'm doing or where I should be or how to go about training or anything.

I think you could try and continue, just take it slow and use lots of lube and give them lots of love while you do.
I would say stick to fingers for a while until he gets more used to it.
You know him best and youll know if hes not happy or enjoying it. Best of luck :) x

I think you could try and continue, just take it slow and use lots of lube and give them lots of love while you do.
I would say stick to fingers for a while until he gets more used to it.
You know him best and youll know if hes not happy or enjoying it. Best of luck :) x
Can a fixed female still have sex? Or is that considered a no no?

Can a fixed female still have sex? Or is that considered a no no?
Also I forgot to mention my male husky is fixed but the doc has approved hormone replacement, which wasn't too difficult.
However, he easily has sex with my female when she's used to have heat, she no longer has heat now.

But he has absolutely been able to get an erection, and maintain it.

Is there a product I can buy like a heat spray that I can use to train him maybe help him think he's breeding.

You know, I'm an anal lover too, but I've never been lucky enough to meet a dog who was fine even with gentle touching under their tail.
The only thing I know is that any kind of sex requires some preparation beforehand, and you can't just stick your cock in his ass after only have tried with one finger.
Since he seems to be comfortable with fingers you should try at least to adjust him to your thickness before trying to penetrate him. So, start with one finger, and when he is completely comfortable with that go on to the next step by trying with two fingers (usually the vast majority of men is thick approximately like this) and if he is still ok with that you can think to penetrate him with your penis. It's not a thing that can be done in just one day and you should always use plenty of lube. In any case, be sure to never force things too much and if he is not comfortable with that just stop, it means that he is not into it, and you can lose his trust forever...
Also I forgot to mention my male husky is fixed but the doc has approved hormone replacement, which wasn't too difficult.
However, he easily has sex with my female when she's used to have heat, she no longer has heat now.

But he has absolutely been able to get an erection, and maintain it.

Is there a product I can buy like a heat spray that I can use to train him maybe help him think he's breeding.
I don't think you should train a dog for sex, if he wants it he doesn't need any cohercion, if he is not interested you should respect that...

I am going to train a dog for this
Don't.

Spaying a female dog depending on how it is done may include the removal of some internal structures. If you then penetrate the female you could cause serious damage.

Most dogs are not into anal. So if your dog does not like it or would need encouragement to begin to like it, do not do it.
You are supposed to adapt to what an animal can give you not the other way around.
Never train animals for sex and instead focus on the stuff your dog likes already like handjobs or sucking.

Spaying a female dog depending on how it is done may include the removal of some internal structures. If you then penetrate the female you could cause serious damage.

Most dogs are not into anal. So if your dog does not like it or would need encouragement to begin to like it, do not do it.
You are supposed to adapt to what an animal can give you not the other way around.
Never train animals for sex and instead focus on the stuff your dog likes already like handjobs or sucking.
Perfect answer and advice. Find your dogs love language and love them.

Back