So frustrated....

It really is a sad thing with such an accepting society for all other taboo things that nobody has opened their eyes to this lifestyle either. Hopefully some day.

I think beastality is normal just like being gay. Hate it how the world thinks its wrong when it's not.
I'm ok if they say it's not right for them and I understand it's not for everyone. I just wish they had the attitude to say hey it's your life be happy and do what you want so long as no harm comes from it.

I'm ok if they say it's not right for them and I understand it's not for everyone. I just wish they had the attitude to say hey it's your life be happy and do what you want so long as no harm comes from it.
Sadly I think we are a long way from that because they see it as so alien and taboo.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you.
I hope for a time when you won’t have too, but even in this era where people claim tolerance and acceptanc, it seems that it is more of a buzz word to them. They want to fit in any be accepted so they just chime along, when deep down they really are closed minded.

Last edited:
I hope for a time when you won’t have too, but ven in this era where peopl claim tolerance and acceptanc, it seems that it is more of a buzz word to them. They want to fit in any be accepted so they just chime along, when deep down they really are closed minded.
There are so many that will go along so long as it is the popular thing with the crowd they are with right then. Then 10 minutes later with another bunch of people they are slamming the people they had just been agreeing with. Two faced or backstabbing, but none have the fortitude to stand for what they really feel.

Hiding is necessary.
Humans don't want to open to this because then they have to face that animals may be more equal to them. People like to control and they justify controlling animals because they are "less than" human. Same mentality as slavery. Also the religious often claim they have no soul and are "not worthy".
If people accept this they have to accept the humans are not better than animals and that is not something they want to do. It is easier to pretend that they are all high and above everything else. A sort of Manifest Destiny of humanities dominion over nature and the world. So many people want to think they are gods and really we are just wild animals with clothes pretending to be more and so getting lost trying to find our connection to creation that our species cast away generations ago.

We must hide to ensure our safety.

It's imperative to keep secrets like this to yourself. Be safe and enjoy.

Hiding is necessary.
Humans don't want to open to this because then they have to face that animals may be more equal to them. People like to control and they justify controlling animals because they are "less than" human. Same mentality as slavery. Also the religious often claim they have no soul and are "not worthy".
If people accept this they have to accept the humans are not better than animals and that is not something they want to do. It is easier to pretend that they are all high and above everything else. A sort of Manifest Destiny of humanities dominion over nature and the world. So many people want to think they are gods and really we are just wild animals with clothes pretending to be more and so getting lost trying to find our connection to creation that our species cast away generations ago.

What you are describing is called speciesism (also known as "human supremacy"), and it is a bullshit attitude -- it is discrimination and a prejudice. It involves people viewing humans as being "above" other animals morally, and excluding animals from moral consideration (only because of their status as non-human). It's the reason people are OK with murdering animals (via slaughter, hunting, etc.) but not OK with humans having sex with animals. What people fail to realize is that humans are animals, and that interspecies sex is not inherently wrong.

In my opinion, humans are not "above" other animals, and are just like all other animals (in terms of worthiness of moral value). Humans do understand morality, and because of this, humans should not kill other animals.

Last edited:
I agree that animals are worthy but the "human supremacy" ideals run deep. They are woven into most human beliefs even in subtle ways and most people do not want to accept or think of themselves a "just another animal" most humans like feeling superior and not just to other animal but each other as well. Thus many religious wars, my god is the right one. Is it right, nope but is it the reality, yep.
I know a zoo who thinks of himself as Christian but still is not sure if animals have souls or if they will be in heaven and if they are he questions weather they will be the original or some facsimile.
People take comfort in and fallow beliefs to comfort themselves and hold on to those beliefs to try to protect themselves even if it is irrational. It is just the reality of what we have in this world to work with.

I agree that animals are worthy but the "human supremacy" ideals run deep. They are woven into most human beliefs even in subtle ways and most people do not want to accept or think of themselves a "just another animal" most humans like feeling superior and not just to other animal but each other as well. Thus many religious wars, my god is the right one. Is it right, nope but is it the reality, yep.
I know a zoo who thinks of himself as Christian but still is not sure if animals have souls or if they will be in heaven and if they are he questions weather they will be the original or some facsimile.
People take comfort in and fallow beliefs to comfort themselves and hold on to those beliefs to try to protect themselves even if it is irrational. It is just the reality of what we have in this world to work with.

While it's true that "human supremacy" is the societal norm, it should to be fought against, because it is bullshit. Humans should be thought of as just another animals species, and humans are not superior to other animals.

The whole thing about "souls" is nonsense. If humans have "souls", then other animals (such as dogs) must have souls. The idea that only humans have "souls" is arrogant, speciesist nonsense.

Last edited:
Call me a speciesist, but I don't look at animals the same way I do people. I don't look down at animals as if they were "lesser beings" though. If anything, I look at them and I say they are valuable in the fact they they have life. They are living, breathing beings.

Back