Smaller sized realistic knot toys and firmness suggestions?

I'm a petite female so I'm looking for a toy at the most 6in of usable length but no smaller, inflatable would be nice but so far i couldn't find many decent options by myself. I bought a knot toy before but it is like 7in of usable lenght and it's so big I can't even get down to the knot because I'm just small. I'm know about Elypseart but tbh I'm broke af and I even tried to apply for paypal 4x payments and they didn't even approve me for that or the credit card so that ruined all my plans on getting any Elypseart toy. I was going to buy Neo or maybe Magic. I've done real k9 before and it was a Rottweiler, let's be honest his pecker wasn't even larger than 5 to 6in so idk why most places make so many oversized k9 toys.

Attachments

• 20240214_090424.jpg
    20240214_090424.jpg
    755.2 KB · Views: 172
I'm in a similar boat. I want just a moderate sized K9 dildo that's firm enough to get inside, since I'm quite tight, but still has some squish to it. Two of my plugs are silicone and another is glass. They can be a little uncomfortable, especially when I cum and start squeezing. I feel like one that's a good size and nice firmness would feel great.

If it could cum inside, that would be even better.

I'm a petite female so I'm looking for a toy at the most 6in of usable length but no smaller, inflatable would be nice but so far i couldn't find many decent options by myself. I bought a knot toy before but it is like 7in of usable lenght and it's so big I can't even get down to the knot because I'm just small. I'm know about Elypseart but tbh I'm broke af and I even tried to apply for paypal 4x payments and they didn't even approve me for that or the credit card so that ruined all my plans on getting any Elypseart toy. I was going to buy Neo or maybe Magic. I've done real k9 before and it was a Rottweiler, let's be honest his pecker wasn't even larger than 5 to 6in so idk why most places make so many oversized k9 toys.
I have a site the wife and I use to purchase her toys from. I will send you a link once I can message you 🤣
We found a 3 set of dog duck dildos that comes in different sizes. The smallest is 6.5" fully inserted.

I have a site the wife and I use to purchase her toys from. I will send you a link once I can message you 🤣
We found a 3 set of dog duck dildos that comes in different sizes. The smallest is 6.5" fully inserted.
Wow that's interesting! I'd love to take a look at the website 😆 yes it looks like I need to comment or post more to rank up since my acc is very recent. I recently found a very interesting sex toy shop on Etsy, it has been by far one of the most realistic k9 dildos I've seen https://www.etsy.com/listing/1594157275/knotted-fantasy-dildo-small-charlie

thats a beautiful toy

idk if bad dragon is expensive but dont they make smaller toys? you can customize your toy for a smaller size or something

but i dunno, never bought anything on bd and i cant even buy to start with since it doesnt ship here to brazil (as much as i know)

I know I bought two toys off of Amazon which seems a little sketchy to me but I was desperate for toy with a knot haha. They are fairly inexpensive all in all and having used them both (anally) are amazing for what they are! I cannot compare them to other toys in this area, but I really love the feel. One is smaller at 7" total length, and the other is close to 8.5" total length with a vibrator bullet in the base. Both toys have suction cups, but the larger toy doesn't work super well in my short time with it.

Smaller toy: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJQTSZCW?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
1711405321817.png

Larger toy than you asked: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CSVJK764?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
1711405359040.png

Back