Small Breast Lovers?

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
I love all breasts, and always give them some of the first attention. But for me its the mind and the attitude, knowing you are zoo or want to be then I am in the game. The girls would be a starting focus, and yes I would tell you. And just because it has not been said, dont use that as to mean they are not appreciated.

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Small breast are sexy. Fun size. And never get in the way like overly large breast can. I am sure that you have beautiful breast and a lot of men would love to see and play with them ☺️

Hi there

Yes, I love small breasts... I thi k they are sexy as hell... It is not size that matters, is how you use them.

Ok maybe not society standard I didn't mean it that way but i don't really see people who look like me in media, magazines, etc

I've also had people deny me because of my breast size more than once and lots of mocking me (even as an adult almost 30 years old my peers make fun)

so i'm sorry if i feel self conscious about myself it's kind of ingrained :gsd_tired:

I'll try not to feel so badly about it...
Well shame on them.... But how about we make our own judgement on that... dont be shy 🙂

I prefer small boobs. I most prefer an open mind and a good sense of humor. I would rather laugh than motorboat! Haha! But I really have no attraction to huge tits.

Hi there

Like many zoos I know, I do prefer small titties. I don't mind big breasts either, but they don't increase attraction for me.
None of the animals I am with (well, except for cows) have big tits, so I suppose it's just consequent not to be into huge tits ;-)

I love small breasts! I really prefer them to large breasts. Be proud of those beauties :)
Hi there

Bcup here.. not gonna lie i would trade them for some D or DDcup.
I bet they're perfect! Judging by your nice round bottom you posted I bet a nice B cup is perfectly proportional to your body. I think that's what most people find attractive. Symmetry and proportion. Like fine art. And like fine art, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So don't listen to anybody. Be proud of what you have. I wish the whole breast implant trend would fade out.

Hi there

Wow u should definitely not be shy ...i prefer small boobs to big ones 100% i think they are so hot and sexy the smaller the better....love them ..easier to play with suck on lick mmmm definitely better

Small are awesome. Medium are awesome. Big are awesome.

But....

Most importantly is the person behind them. If they are a crappy human... makes no difference to me how perfect the breasts are or their size.

Back