Slutty Confessions

Still sorry🙏
I'll help you with something here, because you're an okay guy: That. Right there. Saying "I'm sorry" too many times for the same reason can cause the end of your relationships. Many women find that a turn-off. You need to remember that.

If you were a woman, you would be over my lap for that. If you were a woman, I said.

I'll help you with something here, because you're an okay guy: That. Right there. Saying "I'm sorry" too many times for the same reason can cause the end of your relationships. Many women find that a turn-off. You need to remember that.

If you were a woman, you would be over my lap for that. If you were a woman, I said.
Of course I’m not a woman so I don’t have to worry about that and yeah I get that a lot it’s only sometimes but I also don’t wanna come off as a horrible person ygm that’s all but yes I’ll try to cut it down 🙂🙂

Of course I’m not a woman so I don’t have to worry about that and yeah I get that a lot it’s only sometimes but I also don’t wanna come off as a horrible person ygm that’s all but yes I’ll try to cut it down 🙂🙂
Good work!

"Slutty Confessions" thread, so I'll say related to that, all my housemates love their spankings, or I wouldn't spank them.
Two of them have orgasms from their spankings, and I know of others like that.

Good work!

"Slutty Confessions" thread, so I'll say related to that, all my housemates love their spankings, or I wouldn't spank them.
That’s actually a thing I never knew wow I’d love to find a slut that would do that it sounds fun “when I say slut I do want someone to control me nd tel me what to do but also let me have control to sometimes ygm”

That’s actually a thing I never knew wow I’d love to find a slut that would do that it sounds fun “when I say slut I do want someone to control me nd tel me what to do but also let me have control to sometimes ygm”
I must add to my above comment, I'm not a Domme. I felt it was important to say that.

What you describe there is not an unusual fetish among men.

I must add to my above comment, I'm not a Domme. I felt it was important to say that.

What you describe there is fairly popular fetish among men.
I don’t care what u are no offence I do understand I’ve read all your posts Yk that haha your a slut plain and simple but idk when u say it’s fairly popular makes me feel weird idk I don’t like being in the zone w everyone maybe just me

I don’t care what u are no offence I do understand I’ve read all your posts Yk that haha your a slut plain and simple but idk when u say it’s fairly popular makes me feel weird idk I don’t like being in the zone w everyone maybe just me
I edited it to say "not unusual" instead of "fairly popular," which was not quite accurate.

I edited it to say "not unusual" instead of "fairly popular," which was not quite accurate.
Yeah I see that still idk why that makes me wanna not be like that there’s something abt me that just doesn’t wanna be normal at all idk why

I understand that. I've been described as "not normal." I like that.
I mean truely your not normal but it’s good I like that to I mean it gives more character and your very interesting that’s why I can’t wait to have more experiences

Good work!

Lucky housemates! I’d love to be pussy spanked until I orgasmed…🥰🥰💦

Do you know if you would?
Well… I haven’t been before… I think I definitely would… because the idea of having it done to me does really turn me on… 😍😍😍💦💦
I first read of it in erotica but never had bfs who were into spanking… they always wanted pussy only. Part of why they became exes…😆

Well… I haven’t been before… I think I definitely would… because the idea of having it done to me does really turn me on… 😍😍😍💦💦
I first read of it in erotica but never had bfs who were into spanking… they always wanted pussy only. Part of why they became exes…😆
It always sucks when people aren’t all in personally if a woman were to ask me to try anything I mean anything. I would give it a go at least if I didn’t like it I would say so otherwise I’d do anything I don’t get ppl that say they are great and down for anything when they truely aren’t I went slightly off topic but my point is that if they are right for u they would do anything for u

It always sucks when people aren’t all in personally if a woman were to ask me to try anything I mean anything. I would give it a go at least if I didn’t like it I would say so otherwise I’d do anything I don’t get ppl that say they are great and down for anything when they truely aren’t I went slightly off topic but my point is that if they are right for u they would do anything for u
Yes exactly what I feel about this too. 😊

Hmmmm...you really need a female, one who will do what I just posted on the Slut thread:
https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/slut.18642/post-2497090

Could I ask where your from you don’t have to say Ofcourse just curious cuz no one like this ever is close to me haha
Oh dear, I am sorry to disappoint you too, but I’m from Malaysia… and same goes for me. 🙈 Everyone I like is so far away from me. But I am grateful to have found this forum because it’s been a great place to meet like minded people and learn more about this kink of ours.

Oh dear, I am sorry to disappoint you too, but I’m from Malaysia… and same goes for me. 🙈 Everyone I like is so far away from me. But I am grateful to have found this forum because it’s been a great place to meet like minded people and learn more about this kink of ours.
Awww that really sucks this is just adding to the reasons I wanna travel the world to meet ppl like u or into this ygm I’m from Ireland so yeah pretty far haha

I'm not a slut, but damn if I don't wish I was, and not just because it's been so long for me.

The whole "free-use" concept/fetish is really kinky to me, but mostly as being the one who would be used. Just something about being used. It makes me really fucking horny thinking about being viewed as something that's ONLY for getting yourself off with.

Breeding is really hot to me too; even just using the word in the sexual context. Even if I can't get pregnant, I still want to get used as a cumdump. Thinking about having a bunch of men and dogs and horses all taking turns fucking me and cumming inside me is SO hot.

Combine them together and that's one of my biggest fantasies. Like I said above, people could call me and have me come to their kennels or barns and fuck all their dogs and horses over and over and over until all their balls are empty because their cum is now in my stomach, ass, and all over my face. But then the owners still need to be taken care of, so then they can use my body until they're satisfied too.

If I was out and about, I'd want to go around completely naked, with some sort of sign indicating "free blowjobs and sex for any men, dogs, and horses" and plug in my ass to keep all the cum inside. When they were done fucking me, they could put the plug back in and keep going. Ideally, none of them would need to put lube in since they could just use the cum that's already in there.

I seriously NEED to get fucked by some sweet cocks and have untold amounts of cum pumped in here.

IMG_20240131_160035898.jpg

Back