Sleeping with dogs

Mi perro no duerme en mi cama
Si bien él quiere porque así le enseñaron, el adiestrador que contraté me dijo que nunca, porque también se convierte en su territorio. Y si se da de llevar a alguien a mi cama no quiero situaciones que pueden ser hasta peligrosas.
Mi mastín fue enseñado a no ser territorial, pero ante la duda prefiero un millón de veces cero riesgos.
Es tan tranquilizante saber confirmado que no cometeré ese tipo de error. 🤪✅

I generally let animals sleep on the bed with me. Under the blankets if they want to (and especially cats do. I raise my legs to make a little tent for them to get comfortable and warm and then I move around so we're both comfortable) :giggle:. Dogs are funny on the bed since they tend to be a lot heavier than cats, and more difficult to get rid of if they're troubling my sleep.

My girl can sleep where she wants, most of the time she sleeps with me in bed, only in summer when it's just too hot she will sleep on the floor. Sometimes I just lay to her, but only for a short time, because it's killing my back. Hope with the AC setup she will be in summer now to with me in the bed.

Back