Site Newbie <3

Newbie to the site but not total newbie to the life style. I’m a 30yo gal form New Zealand, I haven’t had the pleasure of experiencing a knot yet but have been in love with having doggies lick me for years and sucking a juicy dog cock when I get the chance!

Glad to be here! 😊
When you get to have your knot...make sure you video it for us! xx

Newbie to the site but not total newbie to the life style. I’m a 30yo gal form New Zealand, I haven’t had the pleasure of experiencing a knot yet but have been in love with having doggies lick me for years and sucking a juicy dog cock when I get the chance!

Glad to be here! 😊
Well that sure is a good way to start an intro lol Glad you're here and I hope you enjoy

Glad to be here! 😊
Welcome! I hope you have a great time here and meet lots of cool people!

Glad to be here! 😊
Very welcome here Kiwi 🤗 I hope you will like it 🤩

Glad to be here! 😊
Welcome to the site I would love to talk to a golf bout this kinda stuff I’m 18 m and would love to pm you if u mind

Glad to be here! 😊
Welcome hun enjoy your time here :)

Glad to be here! 😊
Hey xx glad to see another kiwi here. Have sent you a message x

Glad to be here! 😊
Welcome beautiful ❤️ good to see another sister on here

Glad to be here! 😊
Hello and welcome to the forum

Glad to be here! 😊
Welcome :)

Back