Single moms!?

I knew my friend's mom in my schooling 8 yrs ago who is actually single divorced due to her extreme feminism and ofc they have 2 Doggs one is female chuwawa and other is male doberman! She is definitely stunning busty working woman for whom men drool like there is no tomorrow!
Whenever I go to my friend's home my mind thinks of male dog tanking upon her on her wedding bed! They are sooo close that I heard her calling "oh My master" in a much sweetest voice like squealing while stroking his head infront of us which we never minded at that time!
Since they (my friend & his mom) have two seperate bed rooms
I bet they(friends mom and her dog)both actually had Sex in these 8 yrs atleast once!
However she is a working woman with male dog!
REMEMBER WHENEVER YOU SEE A WOMAN/GIRL ESPECIALLY WORKING WOMAN WITH MALE DOG DEFINITELY THEY BOTH HAVE EROTIC PRIVATE LIFE BEHIND THE DOORS

I knew my friend's mom in my schooling 8 yrs ago who is actually single divorced due to her extreme feminism and ofc they have 2 Doggs one is female chuwawa and other is male doberman! She is definitely stunning busty working woman for whom men drool like there is no tomorrow!
Whenever I go to my friend's home my mind thinks of male dog tanking upon her on her wedding bed! They are sooo close that I heard her calling "oh My master" in a much sweetest voice like squealing while stroking his head infront of us which we never minded at that time!
I bet they(friends mom and her dog)both actually had Sex in these 8 yrs atleast once!
REMEMBER WHENEVER YOU SEE A WOMAN/GIRL ESPECIALLY WORKING WOMAN WITH MALE DOG DEFINITELY THEY BOTH HAVE EROTIC PRIVATE LIFE BEHIND THE DOORS
No. You’re wrong. There is no definite sex going on there, between your friend’s mom and her dog, or any other lady and their dog, no matter how badly your horny mind wants it to be so.

So, don’t let your penis give other people shitty advice on life. 👌

No. You’re wrong. There is no definite sex going on there, between your friend’s mom and her dog, or any other lady and their dog, no matter how badly your horny mind wants it to be so.

Personally my penis doesn't give advice , but sure does have a good imagination. The imaginary story started hot and could have been some good fiction story material / topic. The caps lock attempt at creating fact out of thin air blew it. Plus kind of off topic.

As for single moms , OP I hope you find some that you can hang with here! Best of luck in your search.

Personally my penis doesn't give advice , but sure does have a good imagination. The imaginary story started hot and could have been some good fiction story material / topic. The caps lock attempt at creating fact out of thin air blew it. Plus kind of off topic.

As for single moms , OP I hope you find some that you can hang with here! Best of luck in your search.
Sure, stories are one thing, but some people are pretty impressionable, and no one needs folks like this going around having people believe that every woman with a dog fucks the hell out of him. It’s a single percentage point of likelihood, literally.

Almost every woman I’ve met in public in my area with a dog has had a female dog. Does this mean that once they get home they go fucking nuts with the double ended dildo? It’s doubtful. 😀

Sure, stories are one thing, but some people are pretty impressionable, and no one needs folks like this going around having people believe that every woman with a dog fucks the hell out of him. It’s a single percentage point of likelihood, literally.

Almost every woman I’ve met in public in my area with a dog has had a female dog. Does this mean that once they get home they go fucking nuts with the double ended dildo? It’s doubtful. 😀
Agreed!

It's just my guess work!
But you don't know how close she is with him!
I myself seen his penis tip out while they play on couch while me and my friend minding our own PlayStation

Bullshit Squared, bub

I love the thought of having conversations with other single moms that are keeping their zoo life in secret, how do you all do it!?
I lost my dog just before I became a mom and have been really wanting to get a new boy for myself. I’m sick of men but I want the comfort and companionship of a mate.. how do you do it?

I lost my dog just before I became a mom and have been really wanting to get a new boy for myself. I’m sick of men but I want the comfort and companionship of a mate.. how do you do it?
Step one, get a dog! The how-to section on the forum explains the rest. Just remember there is a chance your dog isn't into human sex son don't just get a dog as a sex toy. Have to be all in for a great life together even if sex doesn't happen!

Take your dick out of your hand while typing.

Step one, get a dog! The how-to section on the forum explains the rest. Just remember there is a chance your dog isn't into human sex son don't just get a dog as a sex toy. Have to be all in for a great life together even if sex doesn't happen!
I dont know how I missed this reply!! Thanks so much for the response and I am very aware of the dogs sometimes not being into humans! I love having pets that are strictly platonic too most my pets have been that way and the very seldom times I’ve experienced more it’s always been hands or licks only. I appreciate you for being here! 💖

Back