Silly Question for the Ladies

I'm my dog's sexual partner, I'm his bitch. I don't think of it as a negative term at all, and you know when people are using it negatively. I have had plenty of other women on here refer to themselves as bitches, and are proud of it.

All in all it's probably up to the individual person and the context that it's being used.

Hi,

I don't post much, unless I'm responding to a question posed in another thread. But I have a silly question, of no real consequence, for the other women in this forum.

I was wondering how many of you refer to your self (mentally) as a 'Bitch'? Or, if married, does your husband call you a 'Bitch' when playfully referring to your interest?

Speaking for myself, I do think of myself as a 'Bitch' and yes, my hubby calls me 'his Bitch' but never meaning it as an insult.

Was just wondering how many others of us have the same perspective.

Thanks for reading and a super thanks for responding!

Donna
Same way here. With hubby it's not a derogatory word. He calls me that especially if I get something over on him lol. Yes depending on my mood sometimes when I'm wanting a knot, or after we're done. I consider myself a bitch. I've also been a mare back when I had my mini.

I wouldn't consider myself a bitch, and in turn, I would treat my male dog as my husband, and my husband as my dog So I call my male dog "hubby" and my human husband "cheap dog" .My human husband's cock was locked in my chastity lock for a long time, and he was only worthy of serving me and "hubby" for sex

I know a lot of people like to refer to us as bitches and I accept that, but I don't think of myself as one. I don't belong to the dog. I decide when I want it and he services me, not the other way around. It is true that once he mounts me he's in charge, but that ends once we're done. Just one woman's opinion.
I agree on that opinion

This is a great question. Back in my active youth I never thought of myself that way. I also didn’t like the word itself because boys used it to put down girls.

If I was in a sexual relationship with a male dog now, I would see myself as his WOMAN. For me, it would be much sexier knowing a dog is my lover… and I would think he would be proud knowing a human female is HIS lover. Silly, I know!

These days I think it is ok for women to refer to themselves as a bitch, but I don’t care to be called one by a man or a woman. 😊

Not sure I would call myself his bitch yet but maybe that’s because he hasn’t mounted me yet and we are taking things step by step together all I know is I enjoy spending as much time as I can with my dog and I feel like our relationship is progressing to new levels everyday

i don't mean any disrespect when i say this. everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions. i never think of myself as a bitch, my husband certainly would never call me that, and i wouldn't refer to a friend as one. that term in the past has always been a negative and disrespectful comment. i realize like many words, the meaning/intention has changed but i am not comfortable using it as a term of endearment.

Was a playful running joke for us. Would call her a bitch, but only in the most complimentary terms.
She would playfully chastise me back. But secretly I know she actually loved the double meaning.

i don't mean any disrespect when i say this. everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions. i never think of myself as a bitch, my husband certainly would never call me that, and i wouldn't refer to a friend as one. that term in the past has always been a negative and disrespectful comment. i realize like many words, the meaning/intention has changed but i am not comfortable using it as a term of endearment.
so much this. There's SOME level of specific descriptor when breeding, but - outside of that - hard to even think of using as a term of endearment.

Hi,

I don't post much, unless I'm responding to a question posed in another thread. But I have a silly question, of no real consequence, for the other women in this forum.

I was wondering how many of you refer to your self (mentally) as a 'Bitch'? Or, if married, does your husband call you a 'Bitch' when playfully referring to your interest?

Speaking for myself, I do think of myself as a 'Bitch' and yes, my hubby calls me 'his Bitch' but never meaning it as an insult.

Was just wondering how many others of us have the same perspective.

Thanks for reading and a super thanks for responding!

Donna
i've been my hubby's cumslut since we first met and all through our swinging relationship, im going to suggest i become his bitch during K9 play tho. Great idea, thank you x

Back