Silly assumptions about women into zoo ?

Being a member of this forum has been pretty interesting. I've made a small number of great friends over a long period of time but there is a tendency for men to continually approach me via PMs and in their very first message, ask something entirely inappropriate, and yes, I agree with other comments, the assumption that just because of my interest in this lifestyle, that I suddenly need every man I pass to fuck me...It makes me laugh!

Yes, I am into this lifestyle but I do have other things in my life, friends, work, family and so on so this a small, and very compartmentalised chapter for me and I do suspect its the same for lots of other women too.

I don't want to generalise against all the men, not at all and some are lovely and we have a great chat over messages but they are, sadly, the minority.

Men that offer me use of their dog in return for free access to my body / filming me, or some other disgusting trade have a special place in hell and all can go fuck themselves.

The silliest assumption of all is that they would be interested in the male guys writing to them too. Us, gals who are also into animals, also have a normal life outside of this forum, so chances are that we either already have our human partners, or that we are even zoo exclusive and have no interest in you whatsoever :D Yet, most guys in PMs will gladly assume that any zoo girl = desperate woman that needs random guy in her life who will be allowed to watch/engage in their sex life :D
Much that... And that ANY women into animals is eagerly waiting for a random guy to watch as she puts in a show for him.

I mean, sure. She likes animals, she has a nice dog lover... How could she life *without* an slobbering namecalling human watching and making her loving feel as just a sick peephole perversion?

Being a member of this forum has been pretty interesting. I've made a small number of great friends over a long period of time but there is a tendency for men to continually approach me via PMs and in their very first message, ask something entirely inappropriate, and yes, I agree with other comments, the assumption that just because of my interest in this lifestyle, that I suddenly need every man I pass to fuck me...It makes me laugh!

Yes, I am into this lifestyle but I do have other things in my life, friends, work, family and so on so this a small, and very compartmentalised chapter for me and I do suspect its the same for lots of other women too.

I don't want to generalise against all the men, not at all and some are lovely and we have a great chat over messages but they are, sadly, the minority.

Men that offer me use of their dog in return for free access to my body / filming me, or some other disgusting trade have a special place in hell and all can go fuck themselves.
As a guy, I agree. Too many forget about basic respect, and it makes me want to neuter them. My partner has a lot of people who, for some reason, assume that her being a zoo means she's open for everything they want. Meanwhile, she has a life outside of that stuff, and its only a small part of her life. Heck, she's married to me, and our pets are our family. But rather than consider that any of that might be the case, too many times, they just assume she MUST be wanting them and that our dog is just a placeholder.

That were "whores" or "promiscuous" or that since we're in to dogs we'll be interested in fucking anyone and everyone!
Those terms can be negative or positive depending on the context, time, and situation. I know many women that like being called those things in the right situation. I personally view "whore" as a positive and arousing term. I had an ex that wanted to be called dirty things like that. It was a turn on for her. I guess it boils down to perception.

Those terms can be negative or positive depending on the context, time, and situation. I know many women that like being called those things in the right situation. I personally view "whore" as a positive and arousing term. I had an ex that wanted to be called dirty things like that. It was a turn on for her. I guess it boils down to perception.
That's true. But the context here is that guys make their own determination of that info by assumption, and then bomb her inbox with that shit without the first inkling that it has any positive bearing FOR HER.

This site is rampant with comments to random shit proving that exact point. Like "yeah, your a good little bitch"............Yeah, thanks, motherfucker, next time, shut the fuck up, no one needs your bullshit here buddy, GTFO.

And, if that's the shit they'll say out in the open, what's that DM look like?

That's true. But the context here is that guys make their own determination of that info by assumption, and then bomb her inbox with that shit without the first inkling that it has any positive bearing FOR HER.

This site is rampant with comments to random shit proving that exact point. Like "yeah, your a good little bitch"............Yeah, thanks, motherfucker, next time, shut the fuck up, no one needs your bullshit here buddy, GTFO.

And, if that's the shit they'll say out in the open, what's that DM look like?
Wow. Haven't come across those posts yet. All the women that have endured these things from guys upsets me. I've seen so many women fumble or not functional because of it. It's upsetting because I would do anything to be with these kinds of women, and so many of them are...ruined by previous abuse to the point it is so hard to make it happen with many women I've known.

Stay positive, don't let other guys get to you or hurt you this way! There are guys like myself still out there that are looking, waiting, and needing a woman like you! Don't let them create a stumbling block for you!

Wow. Haven't come across those posts yet. All the women that have endured these things from guys upsets me. I've seen so many women fumble or not functional because of it. It's upsetting because I would do anything to be with these kinds of women, and so many of them are...ruined by previous abuse to the point it is so hard to make it happen with many women I've known.

Stay positive, don't let other guys get to you or hurt you this way! There are guys like myself still out there that are looking, waiting, and needing a woman like you! Don't let them create a stumbling block for you!
It happens. It happens a lot really. You'll see it eventually.

It, of course, happens more when some female posts something of herself personally, but it happens elsewhere too. The amount of toxic male bullshit on the internet in general is staggering, but on sites with any kind of sexual conotations it's even more amplified.

Seriously, watch the sidebar (if your here on a computer not a phone) where it shows the last 5 posts made to profiles....you'll see some jaw dropping shit. If you're on a phone or tablet, you'll have to scroll down further to find that but it's viewable in either format.

Omg yes... i love dogs more then men
Yeah me too...but dog cum is like water. I want thick gooey potent sperm. The doggy dick is good though. There are benefits that dogs have that guys don't, but there are also some benefits guys have that dogs don't. You find the right guy, you get the best of both worlds and none of the bad or stupid shit that comes with it.

My ass and mouth are open for all dicks. Dogs, horses, guys, goats, bulls, boars, but my cock is only for horse cunt and a compatible woman that's willing to put in the effort in a relationship and communicate. Now if I were a woman, I most certainly would not bother with guys at all, but I'm not, I'm a guy with guy interests. It doesn't bother me the slightest that some women like animals more than guys, just makes my cock hard lol. As long as I get some pussy, cuddles, and a home cooked meal, I'd be happy :)

look through any thread titled in the vein of "girls,.."
can't imagine what the inbox of an "outed" woman (meaning they made it known in any way) looks like with all the incel shit publicly visible.

it is silly to believe all women into zoo hate men or believe they have to owe men something to respect mens wishes to have sex with animals. have faith women know there is no price to be nice.

it is silly to believe all women into zoo hate men or believe they have to owe men something to respect mens wishes to have sex with animals. have faith women know there is no price to be nice.
Honestly, assumptions of any kind are silly. Not neccessarily to have them, but to express them. Everyone makes assumptions based on any of a billion different things. Expressing those without confirmation or proof is the problem.

I am sub, was sub, but not into the lifestyle and have not been for a decade or so. I lost myslef in being sub in college and for two years was horrendusly sexually active with bith men and womean in the dorms and frat houses. Many many people used me in mayn ways. It was not until i was out of college an i realized how much of my personalitynhad been lost while being sub and i kinda liked myself, so imquiet people and started to run a farm, was lucky there! I do enjoy my boars and they enjoy me, but I am not looking for in person human sex at this time and not that i can for see in future. I wont rule it out but am not desperate for human sexual activity. I love being with my boars and mastubating when I see fit to. :). Sorry for the ramble.

That's the same story that repeats itselfs over and over the years. Sometimes it's interesting and yet, pretty much annoying/creepy on how people can be. People are just dumb at most of the times, and over the internet you notice that boosts.

A normal example is on certain posts where you put the name of a movie/series/book/manga and the people are like idiots asking for the name of it that's on the title ! and this is just a dumb example, since people tend to get more and more annoying.

One assumption I hate is that people assume that we have sexual relationships with our animals because we are horny and desperate.

A lot of us do because we have a deep love and understanding with our companion animals. We also have outside relationships with other humans.

I'm not a woman, but I do believe the thread should have been gender-neutral. I have had many people misunderstand and come to silly conclusions about me as a guy.

Like ishtardurrant said, there are many who would falsely assume that we are "desperate" or "can't find a woman". The other one I've encountered is the false assumption that someone is ugly, and I have found that to be very very false.

I had gotten tangled with a female zoo last year, and it wound up bad, but one of her personal attacks on me was "I didn't tell anyone you fucked your dog", which was nothing short of a false accusation and offense, because I just so happen to have a non-sexual relationship with my dog, as it just didn't turn out to be sexual or intimate.

Another one I hate on men is when women make false accusations and rumors that because a guy has sexual relations with an animal, that it's because they "can't get any pussy". I had a friend in highschool that a female friend of mine caught red handed while peeping on him, and it turns out he was actually gay and only liked men, and of course in my situation I don't seek sexual meets with women, as I'm seeking only a relationship and comparability.

So, I mean it can go both ways for men and women. There are also zoo exclusives, sometimes humans and animals form an actual relationship, and even get married. I personally would love to just meet a compatible woman and date nonsexually for awhile while we got her fuck holes nice and used by doggy dick.

Silly assumptions? Gee, where do I start?
- That we all have a dog.
- That we all have a dog with whom we have sex.
- That we all have a dog with whom we have sex all day and all night, certainly nonstop.
- That we are ALL stupid enough to post a video of it, or even worse, PM someone a copy of it.

Silly assumptions? Gee, where do I start?
- That we all have a dog.
- That we all have a dog with whom we have sex.
- That we all have a dog with whom we have sex all day and all night, certainly nonstop.
- That we are ALL stupid enough to post a video of it, or even worse, PM someone a copy of it.
That sums it up in a nutshell.

For me it has been similar to discussing my attraction towards women. People often think that just because I can be attracted to dogs, I must be attracted to every dog I see. Like no, you don't have to hide your dog from me. Unless they're a Saint Bernard.

Well said 👍

This sounds like more of a misunderstanding of what a dom or sub actually is. Being submissive doesn't mean you have no control over anything, and calling yourself a Dom doesn't give you permission to humiliate and degrade any woman you come across.

Dom/sub relationships are nuanced, and built around the sub's wants and curiosities. It's all about creating an environment to explore, and she ultimately decides how far things can go.
...sub in sex are so much dom and powerfull in normal life...

Back