Silly assumptions about women into zoo ?

logically speaking, no sex happens unless the bottom allows it ie: hardly a submissive behavior. i think this "it's submissive to let a dog mount you" or "a dog dominates you when you have sex" bullshit probably just stems from some fetishistic fantasy and it goes without saying that most of this forum seems to be guys who just want to see a woman get topped (or "dominated") by an animal.

some (who knows if legit) female users propelling this assumption with stuff like "my dog totally owns me" and other derogatory characterizations of their relationships probably doesn't help either.

edit: forgot to add a silly assumption i observed, lots of guys (maybe an incel thing?) assuming a gal into zoo would jump on any dick. it's usually dick pic avatars doing that. a woman outs herself as such and the vultures come trying to "hit it".

This sounds like more of a misunderstanding of what a dom or sub actually is. Being submissive doesn't mean you have no control over anything, and calling yourself a Dom doesn't give you permission to humiliate and degrade any woman you come across.

Dom/sub relationships are nuanced, and built around the sub's wants and curiosities. It's all about creating an environment to explore, and she ultimately decides how far things can go.

Ooof the “if she’s willing to bang the pooch she’s willing to bang me” will always confuse me. In a similar vein is the “she must not be able to get a real man”.

Also I’m not sure how many other women have encountered a guy who wants to make a “trade”. They let you play with their dog and they get to play with you. Personally, incredibly off putting.

This sounds like more of a misunderstanding of what a dom or sub actually is. Being submissive doesn't mean you have no control over anything, and calling yourself a Dom doesn't give you permission to humiliate and degrade any woman you come across.

Dom/sub relationships are nuanced, and built around the sub's wants and curiosities. It's all about creating an environment to explore, and she ultimately decides how far things can go.
Absolutely SPOT ON. Everything flows THROUGH the sub. That's Fundemental.

I'm a self described "submissive" but that doesn't mean I don't have boundaries or a voice of my own. I don't get, nor have ever been into the Dom/Sub thing (whatever that really is) - I'm just a people pleaser I guess and make no apologies for preferring a partner who takes the lead.

logically speaking, no sex happens unless the bottom allows it ie: hardly a submissive behavior. i think this "it's submissive to let a dog mount you" or "a dog dominates you when you have sex" bullshit probably just stems from some fetishistic fantasy and it goes without saying that most of this forum seems to be guys who just want to see a woman get topped (or "dominated") by an animal.

some (who knows if legit) female users propelling this assumption with stuff like "my dog totally owns me" and other derogatory characterizations of their relationships probably doesn't help either.

edit: forgot to add a silly assumption i observed, lots of guys (maybe an incel thing?) assuming a gal into zoo would jump on any dick. it's usually dick pic avatars doing that. a woman outs herself as such and the vultures come trying to "hit it".
This

I’m not sure how many other women have encountered a guy who wants to make a “trade”. They let you play with their dog and they get to play with you. Personally, incredibly off putting.
Ultimately they should have talked/ communicated this before meet up... both parties have their expectations and if one is not meeting the others expectation, either talk about it or move on.... me personally will take the side of the owner about 95% of the time... they have the biggest risk and the most to lose...

Ultimately they should have talked/ communicated this before meet up... both parties have their expectations and if one is not meeting the others expectation, either talk about it or move on.... me personally will take the side of the owner about 95% of the time... they have the biggest risk and the most to lose...

Depends on perspective, the in the case of a guy with a dog who's allowing his dog to mate with a woman, he's not the one comitting the crime of bestiality.

He may risk losing the dog, but that may or may not be a big deal to some hypothetical guy who lets strangers have sex with his dog.

I agree with your statement the most.

Depends on perspective, the in the case of a guy with a dog who's allowing his dog to mate with a woman, he's not the one comitting the crime of bestiality.

He may risk losing the dog, but that may or may not be a big deal to some hypothetical guy who lets strangers have sex with his dog.
This is true... some people look at animals as property... I know everyone has their opinion... many of them are selfish if you actually give it 5 minutes of thought... If I was looking for a owner I know personally I would agree to what they wanted and ask them what they expect before I agreed to anything ... the owners should have the final say... not like you would do anything else any differently why should this be any different

i think this "it's submissive to let a dog mount you" or "a dog dominates you when you have sex" bullshit probably just stems from some fetishistic fantasy and it goes without saying that most of this forum seems to be guys who just want to see a woman get topped (or "dominated") by an animal.
I don’t get how it’s bullshit to say that it’s submissive to let a dog mount you. That seems like one of the most submissive behaviors you could possibly do with a dog. And it’s pretty true that a dog dominates you when you have sex, unless you’re dildogging, or something like that.

Probably the biggest one that annoys me , is that women into male k9s are all "submissives"
Do you mean that it’s annoying for a man to assume that just because a woman submits to a dog she will also submit to him? Cuz that’s pretty gross and annoying, for sure.

I don’t get how it’s bullshit to say that it’s submissive to let a dog mount you. That seems like one of the most submissive behaviors you could possibly do with a dog. And it’s pretty true that a dog dominates you when you have sex, unless you’re dildogging, or something like that.
it's in the sentence you omitted in the quote. no sex happens if you don't let him. a dog won't rape you if you refuse his advances... hardly a dominant behavior. my girl actually acts as the dominant one when she's in heat, not me or the boy.

it's in the sentence you omitted in the quote. no sex happens if you don't let him. a dog won't rape you if you refuse his advances... hardly a dominant behavior. my girl actually acts as the dominant one when she's in heat, not me or the boy.
That doesn’t make sense. To submit is a choice. If there’s no choice, you’re not submitting, you’re being raped.

Nope. Doesn't work in the real world. Way to many other things to take up your time, than being knotted 24/7.
I did say it wasn't healthy, it's a big problem for people that have it. I was talking about straight hetero sex too.

I did say it wasn't healthy, it's a big problem for people that have it. I was talking about straight hetero sex too.
Healthy is irrelevant. There is no possible way for a person to live and function in society this way. A person has to have a job, and a life with more to it than just sex. Of any kind. Be it, hetero, same, beast, or any other. The cost of living doesn't stop or get cheaper just because you like to fuck a lot.

Healthy is irrelevant. There is no possible way for a person to live and function in society this way. A person has to have a job, and a life with more to it than just sex. Of any kind. Be it, hetero, same, beast, or any other. The cost of living doesn't stop or get cheaper just because you like to fuck a lot.
Go search "Sex addict" on YouTube and listen to one describe what they're going through. You'll see what I mean.

That they're subs, that they're sluts, that they're interested in humans at all, that you can just say anything you want to them and that's ok, are some of the biggest.

There is a deep well of stupid misogynist bullshit to choose from. Never understood it myself. Seems to me if you're interested in women, you'd do all you could to not shoot yourself in the dick when it comes to communicating with them. I mean, like the least you could do is pretend to not be an asshole, but, seems even that is too much work or too big a hurdle for a lot of people.

Back