Signs you're horny for Dog

Red_Neptune

Citizen of Zooville
How do you show your Dog that you're horny and in the mood?
What things you do to get them in the mood?
How do you initiate?

I feel like this question is always asked "what ways your dogs show they want sex" So I figured I'd ask the opposite.

… is only because they percieve you as a fucktoy. Basically because we don't produce the pheromones they need to identify to know we are «in heat», and dogs don't mate with things they can't reproduce with. But dogs do have a powerful nose, so they can identify our pheromones, the trick is letting him have his way when he is horny and let him associate your odor to the sensation of sex, so when you are the one horny, your pheromones will trigger a response on him.
Why is that so hot⁉️

Also if they have no innate inclination to human pheromones , would not using any scent work if you got them to associate it with sex? Like could I could train the Pavlovian response with fucking using while using a specific scented candle?

There's really no way to signal your dog you're horny besides being horny and making it easy for him to hump. Dogs don't percieve us as sexual beings, when they fuck humans, is only because they percieve you as a fucktoy. Basically because we don't produce the pheromones they need to identify to know we are «in heat», and dogs don't mate with things they can't reproduce with. But dogs do have a powerful nose, so they can identify our pheromones, the trick is letting him have his way when he is horny and let him associate your odor to the sensation of sex, so when you are the one horny, your pheromones will trigger a response on him.
I never knew this, thank you for explaining! I feel like they can identify it once they are aware they can mount you, but maybe that's just correlation

Kinda like me getting horny when I read about you getting horny... I'm trained well, self-taught of course...lol?

Yes, it exactly works like that. They can also associate your pheromones and your horny state with sex, is just that they don't naturally do it because animals are coded to mate with their own species. But if you have sex with him constantly, he'll eventually catch up and get horny when you get horny. Other things can also work, like noises or the candle smell you said.
So what do you think about dogs humping away on stuffed toys? Do you think it was first a play of dominance that went into "oh this feels good too, I will fuck the life out of this rag" :D I would say that It is really good to train your partner with association as a trigger for the behavior you are looking for.

So what do you think about dogs humping away on stuffed toys? Do you think it was first a play of dominance that went into "oh this feels good too, I will fuck the life out of this rag" :D I would say that It is really good to train your partner with association as a trigger for the behavior you are looking for.
You gave me a idea. A new post in the near future is cumming.

Back