Sharing a pet

Venus5757

Tourist
So later down the line I plane on getting a female dog, now before I do I wanted to ask y’all. is it abuse to share her with other people looking to experience? I of course won’t force her and I’ll let her warm up to people first. I don’t wanna be a bad owner so I’m asking y’all

i'd say you're a bad person not a bad owner to even consider that. you do know she'd be a living being? and you'd just pass her around like a fleshlight?

Reactions: pes
It's not a question of consent. It's a question of how despicable of a human being you would be for offering up your loved one to be the village fuck toy.

I can understand the thought process behind wanting to let someone else experience bestiality who may not have the chance otherwise, but I think that you'll find yourself feeling connected to the dog and not wanting to share. Even if you do still want to, there's a lot to think about. You probably won't catch an STD from the dog, but you could get anything that the other person leaves behind. How would you know that the person you're allowing to be with your dog is trustworthy? Do you already know people who you plan to let fuck your future dog? I won't tell you to do it or not, but there's a lot that you should consider, and your feelings could very quickly change on the matter after you have her.

Back