Shared my zoo interests with my wife

F

Ferallover

About two years ago I shared my zoo interests with my wife and told her that my number one mate would be a horse number two a dog. I also showed her animal mating videos to test the waters she found them hot so i showed some human on animal now we talk about our dream for the future we want a house in the country probably two horses two to four dogs and possibly some deer as mates

Look before you leap. Good that the two of you share an interest, but pause to consider the responsibilities and expenses of owning that many animals. Some people do it, so it can be done, but it will command your attention.

I've visited a few zoo places and yes those people have to devote their lives to those animals, but the other side of that coin is, those animals know and trust them.

Yeah, Owning a farm ain't no Picnic, and it don't come with health care or a wage. Oh and there is no such thing as a day off.
and yer the one Putting the food on the table. like it or not. you eat every day & so does every other Mammal there.

Back