sexual instinct

lux

Tourist
Is it possible for a dog to try to mount someone without being trained to do so? I wonder if this is possible as I have never seen any dog show interest in mounting people even when someone is in a crouching position. Have you ever seen a dog trying to mount its owner or someone nearby just by instinct?

Is it possible for a dog to try to mount someone without being trained to do so?

Sure.

I wonder if this is possible as I have never seen any dog show interest in mounting people even when someone is in a crouching position. Have you ever seen a dog trying to mount its owner or someone nearby just by instinct?

Yes.

But there's a "but": Many owners (which are not zoophiles) actually forbid their dogs to show such attention / interest. This prevents you from seeing it randomly in the open nature, even if people sit / squat / crouch there from time to time.

Most reoccurring situations in which it doesn't get forbidden (effectively) are actually tries to mount another dog. 🤷‍♂️

If you're ever to a FKK (nudist) beach or even just an open beach / sea where dogs are allowed even in the water, it's quite common to have dogs interested in the people that are laying there. And the owners mostly know this => dogs get leashed if the owners are walking between people. Doesn't matter if they are zoophiles or not, nobody wants the own dog to hump other unknown people. It's a legal problem and as such prevented.

Is it possible for a dog to try to mount someone without being trained to do so? I wonder if this is possible as I have never seen any dog show interest in mounting people even when someone is in a crouching position. Have you ever seen a dog trying to mount its owner or someone nearby just by instinct?
Yes this has happened a few times when my female friends are visiting me.

I've seen it several times and it's guaranteed that they don't have a zoo owner.
However, this type of humping and zoo humping are not exactly the same.

The reason you rarely see this behavior is because the owners forbid it for the dogs, they also forbid such behavior in dog schools.

In countries where the training of the dog is less spread, you see this humpback movement much more often, followed by the owner's exclamation: "Get off me, you motherfucker dog!". :ROFLMAO:

Back