Sex with a female horse vs female dog

There's good news and bad news with mares. The good news is that she's in heat every third week so she's a lot more likely to be up for a hardcore orgy. The bad news is that she's in heat every third week so you're a lot more likely to be exhausted.

When it comes to mares. If she likes you and she's not in heat, she still may let you cover her, thankfully my girl does, but she won't be very into it. When she is in heat, however, it's the closest thing you can get to heaven... in my opinion. Like @caikgoch said, a mare is only in heat every third week, and then her estrus, and sex drive takes a dip when it gets cold, and ramps back up in the late spring, which means she better really like you or your treat, if you want to even possibly cover her in the two later, and earlier months (depending on where you live) now, I have no experience with dogs in a zoo kind of way. But, I would think that if they live inside, then they'd be dtf all year long

I have no experience with dogs in a zoo kind of way. But, I would think that if they live inside, then they'd be dtf all year long
Maybe. Natural bitches are seasonal breeders and have 1 heat per year in the late fall / early winter for pups to leave the den about the same time foals hit the ground for the same reasons. Because they live indoors and breeders want more money, domesticated bitches will have a 6 to 9 month cycle. Some dogs will desire sex outside of heat but far from all. In any case, their libido is significantly different. So sex with a bitch may be a semi-annual orgy and not much else.

When a made is in and u slide u cock in and she opens her pussy its mad lol and the smell :)

Back