Sessions zoo partners, do you prefer to participate during or just watch.

BestUnderneath

Tourist
BANNED USER
Men, do you prefer to fill up a free hole while she/he is in the act with her zoo partner or just watch and go for sloppy seconds? Women/Men (zoo bottoms? lol), what turns you on more, just being watched or an active threesome?

Both options sounds tempting. I would go as she prefers but in a long run it would be frustrating only watch so I would choose active role.

Both options sounds tempting. I would go as she prefers but in a long run it would be frustrating only watch so I would choose active role.

Agreed, although there's something to be said for being teased, I haven't been in the position I've described but if it's anything like being told no touching during self indulgent show then being 'allowed' have sex eventually then I'm almost guaranteed to be reaching new levels of fuck, lol.

Men, do you prefer to fill up a free hole while she/he is in the act with her zoo partner or just watch and go for sloppy seconds? Women/Men (zoo bottoms? lol), what turns you on more, just being watched or an active threesome?
Active threesome defenetly. Is alwaxs better to share the fun as a passive part of course ;).

If it's with a sub I own then usually I will participate as well, but if I'm just helping someone have the experience with mt dog then it depends what has been discussed in advance. I don't mind just watching if required, but of course it's more fun to play too and have sloppy seconds etc

Woman here but can speak on his behalf because we talk a lot about it. We want it to just feel natural. We don’t have sex the same way same time same position same style everytime. Once pup is old enough he will just be joining in as he sees fit. When my man’s not home he wants me to be willing to get on my knees whenever I’m required to. It’s all good 😊 sloppy seconds is definitely his go to though and doesn’t shut up about it 🤣

Back