Serious Question: Do you think she is into zoo? (paws tattoo)

Long story short: I started dating a highly sexual girl some weeks ago and I noticed she had some paws tattoo close to her pussy, definitely I'm going to ask her in some point but before that I want to know what the community thinks. Let your comments

<PII - deleted>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, she definitely is. What else could it be. Ask immediately.
Also does she know that you are posting her private photos on here?
Because those are identifiable. She must be thrilled to see that.

every woman can be into zoo stuff if you do it right
if she is hyper sexual then it would be very easy to get her interested or know if she is into it

every woman can be into zoo stuff if you do it right
if she is hyper sexual then it would be very easy to get her interested or know if she is into it
Hoo! A expert of the female sex as well as other topics! I read several posts of yours belittling women by saying that all women fantasize about rape, brutality and yada yada. I only have just one question. Are you female? If not and even if you are, don't assume that every woman can be into this or that. I hope that any female in your life realizes what kind of person you are and bails out before any permanent harm comes to them.

Reactions: pes
Hoo! A expert of the female sex as well as other topics! I read several posts of yours belittling women by saying that all women fantasize about rape, brutality and yada yada. I only have just one question. Are you female? If not and even if you are, don't assume that every woman can be into this or that. I hope that any female in your life realizes what kind of person you are and bails out before any permanent harm comes to them.
I am not at fault that you dont read exactly what I said, and I dont need to be a woman to undetstand how women work I as a man just need to be succeful with women to know I got it right

Back